Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 6, 2018

Friends

Replying to April • May 21, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
The tear thing 🤣🤣🤣😂😂 BRUTHA that was funny,why she cry like that
It was actually her snot not tears.
10 0
Replying to Emzfmz • May 20, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
i understand he was traumatized as a child and its not fair to him and the grandma is still evil no doubt but…
Honestly Chaeni would forgive him for even murdering her.
Did you see how much joy and excitement she got from seeing him use his powers and helping her discover and control her superpowers? She really came alive after she met him. She regained her health,she got to see the Northern lights with him, got a kiss and found purpose in her life. She was totally smitten by him.
She's a an airhead but with plenty heart.
I don't disagree with you but apology was him going back to rescue her and risking his life to do so, plus the kiss(fulfills her bucket list)

(On a lighter note I see it as revenge for all the slaps she gave him ....hahahaha, so he put the coffee in her pockets knowing she'd be smart enough to use them to escape while deceiving the villains and still getting info about his mom)
2 0
Replying to maplecottoncandy • May 20, 2026
Oh brother...The gap in acting abilities is so so apparent when Cha Eunwoo goes head to head against all these…
If you like actors over contorting their faces ...good for you. I like his calm ,cool demeanor and I watch his eyes ,he is good .Good enough for me.
9 0
Replying to shichi • May 19, 2026
This is so GOOD!! Are people sleeping on this because of Cha Eun Woo’s scandal? I hope not. I feel like not…
It's now nos 1 on Netflix korea and 7 other asian countries.I'd say he's doing pretty good.Kudos to the rest of the cast.Drama is doing very well.
0 0
Replying to CleanFlower • May 19, 2026
Person Cha Eun Woo
It was clearly a tax adjustment,not tax evasion. He paid his taxes, and the additional amount is fully settled.…
What cleanse? He is still very loved and supported by his international fans. Most of his fans ain't even Korean.Did you see the outpouring of love on his instagram?
Few fans maybe.
2 0
Replying to Emzfmz • May 19, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
i understand he was traumatized as a child and its not fair to him and the grandma is still evil no doubt but…
Very shocking twist.But severe childhood trauma followed by 20 years of loneliness, guilt,hurt and pain can make you do crazy stuff.He also thought he was helping the other kids who survived but had defects....still crazy I know.
5 2
Replying to skylovesyoongi • May 18, 2026
I read the comments about their being a big twist in episode 5 but I really did not expect that. I love this drama,…
It's nos 2 on Netflix korea.
0 1
Replying to Rin Icy • May 18, 2026
Title The WONDERfools Spoiler
I am at episode 6. Why the sudden kiss. I did not see any romance build up so far and so sudden. Lol. 😅 Not…
There is a reason for that kiss.. Her bucket list and he wanted her to teleport to safety.
6 1
Replying to 15616494 • May 17, 2026
Person Cha Eun Woo
Not Cha Eunwoo having 17 works and 12 years acting experience and still being so bad at it. The way his lack of…
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate hate
we just gonna shake it off ,shake it off
15 4
Replying to kookie • May 17, 2026
personally seems you don't like CEW, if not you won't say he hasn't improved for 8 years, I know you are entitled…
Haters gonna hate hate hate hate ,
we just gonna shake it off shake it off.
13 0
Replying to God • May 16, 2026
cha eun woo still can't act
You are really screaming hate energy here.At this point you are obsessed with hating him.who hurt your heart?
2 0
Replying to Aria • May 16, 2026
So it doesn't get better after ep 1? I barely got through it. It's really boring 💯
Most episodes are actually less than an hour .The only episode that's an hour and half is the last episode .what are you really watching?
0 0
Replying to msblonde • May 16, 2026
I know that's not the point of the story lmao but she packed her things, left a goodbye note to her grandmother…
I think the kidnapping was to get money to actually help her travel, initial note was a ruse.
0 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Aug 11, 2024
It gets funnier when they blame the director for his acting skills🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤣
You people just get on line and turn on your lying skills. Firstly ,your comment is totally oxymoronic. . Eunwoo fans enjoy watching him act so why would they "blame the director for his acting skills" ? ...make it make sense.
Rather I've heard haters say he has so much influence, he got the Director of Island to make Kim Nam Gil and Lee Da Hee underact so he could shine .......LOL.
At least let your lies make sense hater.
4 0
Replying to GwenRB • Aug 6, 2024
Couldn't agree more, I actually felt sorry for him, I am not sure he can make it in the industry, he is almost…
I don't know how you define versatility but he has acted as a Priest in Island which is a fantasy drama,Navy tech in Decibel which is a fast paced action movie,Prince in Rookie Historian, a period drama and as a conflicted young victim/villain in Wonderful World, a serious melodrama.
I do admit his roles as a cold introverted rich kid in Gangnam and True Beauty Romcoms made him really popular and lots of people associate him with those roles, but I would say he has been versatile overall. He has started to work with renowned veterans which means he is also being taken seriously which is a good sign.I believe he will even do much better with time.
2 0
Replying to GwenRB • Jul 21, 2024
Couldn't agree more, I actually felt sorry for him, I am not sure he can make it in the industry, he is almost…
I don't know what your definition of making it is but eunwoo has 17 acting awards,9 nominations,45 million instagram fans and is top 20 on Forbes Korea list.He routinely tops idol and actor brand reputation lists in hyper competitive South Korea. He has 3 dramas on Netflix including True beauty which has been top 10 on Netflix and one of the most watched dramas on Viki/Viu apps.Lots of his dramas like Tb,Gangnam Beauty,Rookie Historian,Island etc continue to be aired and re-aired in various countries.
He is one of the richest idols in Korea with more than 80 brand endorsements including global luxury brands,and he is just 27 yrs.
Eunwoo is already doing very well and will continue to do much better.
3 2
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Jul 11, 2024
this show was so so soon gooood like I AM CRYINGGG 😭😭 This show taught me so so much! from how to be strong…
Glad you liked it. Such a gem.I also loved the show's version of the track, Wonderful World.
5 0
Replying to stompy2023 • Jul 11, 2024
are you people here serious? this is one of the most boring dramas I've ever watched, the kpop guy is also cringe
Go away hater.Go cry elsewhere.
28 5