Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: shethey
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 21, 2023

Friends

Replying to demithinks • Apr 17, 2023
Did I miss something? Why did TTJ say in episode 20 that YXW mustn't find out his handwriting has changed? Why…
yeah i didnt understand that either
0 0
Replying to mparthur • Apr 17, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Anyone using dailymotion to watch this series? The site is rubbish.
use kisskh its so much better
1 6
Replying to xuehua • Apr 17, 2023
hello, does anyone know what the official airing schedule of TTEOTM is? I'm currently confused, I saw someone…
the link they shared was outdated anyway, what the other commenter said is the updated schedule
1 1
Replying to Heila • Apr 16, 2023
Someone just called this drama mid cdrama.And I'm wondering how its mid..?
nah aint no way coz ITS SO GOOD SO FAR
4 0
On Eternal Love • Apr 13, 2023
Title Eternal Love
im 33 episodes in and im thinking of dropping it. does it get better near the end ?
0 1
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Apr 12, 2023
I wasn't satisfied,she should have been grilled and then given to demons as food in abyss 🤬🤬
YES FR but first she shouldve had her and arms legs torn apart while she was living ^___^ Couldve been roasted like a chicken leg over a fire or smth
0 1
Replying to Zensutji • Apr 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
ming ye and Sang Jiu is past character right? is not current character.. Really getting curious how they going…
ming ye and sang jiu are not actually li susu or tantai jin. li susu and tantai jin are just reliving the memory / nightmare of ming ye AS ming ye and sang jiu. if that makes sense,,,
0 0
Replying to Ksha triiya • Apr 12, 2023
All this bloodlust and cheering on demon Sang Jiu in the comments I hope ya'll never become cultivators or the…
LMAOOO fr
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Apr 12, 2023
I've noticed there's not much romance, but the description says otherwise. So what's the main story about if we…
there is almost no romance at all.
1 0
Replying to evara • Apr 11, 2023
Even tho she rubbed me the wrong way from the start, I was rather glad she wasn't after the MC, But now, she doesn't…
LITERALLY the bitch makes me so angry i swear 2 god she needs 2 LEAVE
2 0
On Eternal Love • Apr 11, 2023
Title Eternal Love Spoiler
i love how almost nobody even questions li jing falling in love w a 'guy'
they lgbt allies frfr
4 0