Editorials
On Si Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Si Jin
I like this drama.
3 0
On The First Frost • Feb 27, 2025
Title The First Frost
No ep today?
0 1
On The First Frost • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
Omg! I thought the seen from ep 14 is from their dating era but no it isn't. I think i blushed for no reason there.
2 1
Replying to Darkell • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
Lovely actress
I love the second lead actress but i m more keen on our main lead story
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
How to order a SangYan. With extra black shot. 🧋
I wish we could. It makes me feel so single and alone in everything way
2 1
On Perfect Match • Jan 31, 2025
Title Perfect Match
where can I find ep preview in UK region?
2 0
On Perfect Match • Jan 26, 2025
Title Perfect Match
How and Where to watch ep preview in UK?
1 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
put a spoiler tag? there's a season 2 coming after a long gap because of rules.
How long do we have to wait as per rules?
0 1
On Flourished Peony • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Where did they realise about part 2?
0 1
Replying to zahzah • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
I can’t wait for Mudan to find out Mr. Third is the emperor 🤣
I didn't realise that either
0 0
On Flourished Peony • Jan 22, 2025
Title Flourished Peony
Oh god, I didn't knew there is part 2. After watching last ep, I was so sad for having the proper ending as in so many missing parts.
0 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Jan 5, 2025
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
where is her husband exactly?
2 1
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 29, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Guys I found the best insta reel (https://www.instagram.com/reel/DEDAgH7vtFc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==)
4 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 29, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Why did her husband left her? I thought Cheon Seung Hwi was taking his place until her husband returns.
3 2
Replying to 11774507 • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Yes. But we still don't know if that twin is Fake BSE or someone else. But ep 9 reveals that they are both descended…
The current Baek Sa Eon is he related to anyone?
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 27, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Real Baek Sa Eon had a twin?
0 5
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 20, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Why does it show 12:20 PM here on timer and still not out on UK Netflix?
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 12, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
have they released any new preview?
0 1
Replying to 11747049 • Dec 8, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
that’s not the real taeyoung. That was goo deoki’s horrible master. The real taeyoung died in the fire
Ahh okay. Maybe I got confused
2 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 8, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
I understand that ML has a twin, but what about the real Ok Tae Young in the end of ep3?
1 2