Editorials
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Where I watch ep 10 and 11 trailer? WeTv isn't allowing in UK?
0 2
Replying to Patrick008 • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Starts in the present. Then the FL goes back in time and starts over. It’s a “do over” drama.
Thank you guys!
0 0
On Blossom • Dec 8, 2024
Title Blossom
Is this drama past + present or future + present?
0 3
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Dec 8, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
No he is not.
who is backing him up?
0 1
On Brocade Odyssey • Dec 7, 2024
Title Brocade Odyssey
Is Yang Jing Lan prince or royal?
0 3
Replying to HJHofT17 • Dec 7, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
It's not a Netflix original drama. It's a drama from MBC so they have to air it first before Netflix
Maybe Netflix buying it would have been great
0 0
Replying to yuta • Dec 7, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
thishttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1S4MWP5dAk
Omg! I'm sorry South Korea's friends.
1 0
On When the Phone Rings • Dec 6, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
WTF! Why did they postpone it? They could have released it on Netflix. I planned my whole week of annual leave thinking watching episode 5 would make me happy, but no!
10 5
Replying to Kdramaminaforever • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Tbh I don’t agree that he is the kidnapper I really don’t see why he should be
Either of us can be wrong, its just my point of view.
1 0
Replying to Kdramaminaforever • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
Tbh I don’t agree that he is the kidnapper I really don’t see why he should be
Not sure why but it feels like he is the kidnapper and someone else is also helping him
0 2
On When the Phone Rings • Nov 30, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings Spoiler
I think Ji Sang U is a kidnapper.
1 6
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Nov 20, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Please feel free to ask any questions☺️
Heyyyyy! It was really rude of you to say this.
0 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Nov 18, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Please feel free to ask any questions☺️
I'm just not able to get it. Who is the enemy and why? First, I thought it was that female whose family owns the peral business but even she was kipnapped.
0 3
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Nov 18, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
Please feel free to ask any questions☺️
I understood that she was searching for pearls like a slave. ZJR helped her, I think, but how and why did she end up on YZJ's ship? And what happened after that exactly? I love Lu Si but this one is going above my head
0 5
On The Story of Pearl Girl • Nov 17, 2024
Title The Story of Pearl Girl
I did not understand this drama
1 7
On You Are My Lover Friend • Oct 4, 2024
Title You Are My Lover Friend
It's becoming a bit boring. I honestly thought some scenes were maybe repeated or something. To be honest, have you guys seen any good series recently? Next Door Love was nice, but after the last two episodes, boom, there's nothing left
4 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 29, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Ending was so cute and funny!
7 0
Replying to hindaya • Sep 8, 2024
Title Love Next Door
6- How she will trait him after dating, Is she will still roasting him and behave as a childhood friend or the…
9- I think she was the reason for him to travel all the way from Korea and States
1 0
Replying to Cc2 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Are You the One
Legend of Shenli
I watched it already
0 0
Replying to J348 • Aug 26, 2024
Title Are You the One
Story of Kunning Palace
I watched it already
1 1