News
On Friendshit Forever • Dec 6, 2025
Title Friendshit Forever
I don't know who I don't trust more right now Wawwa or Baikhaw
1 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 4, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
The truth has finally come out
4 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Dec 3, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Did Lucia suddenly forget that she has the contact information for the kidnappers? Did she even try to call them…
I thought the same thing, but I wasn't sure if the kidnappers would've saved her number
4 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 2, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
"What mother can lose her child and stay sane" The look on Seon Jae's face when Kyung Chae said that says a lot.
7 5
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Dec 1, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
This might be a long shot, but I think Lucia was the one that kidnapped Seri. I bet it's to teach Seri what it felt like when she did it to Mi So. I'm also thinking the truth is about to come out
5 2
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 30, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
A war is about to begin
1 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 25, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
Shoving food into someone mouth that they're allergic to should be considered attempted murder
4 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 25, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Shits about to go down now that Kyeong Chae knows the truth
3 0
On Dear X • Nov 25, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
Can someone please explain the what happened with the death of the grandma. I am a tad confused as to how she died.
1 1
On Taxi Driver Season 3 • Nov 21, 2025
Title Taxi Driver Season 3
Great way to start friday :)
6 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 17, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
I was not expecting seon Jae to tell Lucia so soon. This is going to change things up big time with Kyung Chae learns this
6 0
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 13, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
Now that the theory of Se Ri being Lucia's daughter. Now can we see if the theory of Kyung Chae being Manger Gong's daughter is true.
5 2
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 12, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
The baby swap theory being confirmed makes me really want to see Se Ri and Lucia reconcile.
6 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 12, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
I've been calling it since the start that the Seon Jae would betray Kyung Chae in some way. This betrayal from from Kyung chae will be the catalyst that makes seaon jae possibly side with lucia. I'd laugh my ass off if he ends up showing stella the real DNA test.
9 1
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 11, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
How many times are they going to use the whole let's kidnap the chairman BS
3 3
Replying to RAGHAD • Nov 10, 2025
Title Dear X
I know right!! this kind of role really fits her..
She needs more roles like this
7 1
Replying to Alia • Nov 10, 2025
Title Dear X Spoiler
She is so scary bruh
The look she had on her face when she killed her dad is going to haunt my nightmares
9 0
On Dear X • Nov 10, 2025
Title Dear X
I'm only 3 episodes in and I'm already completely hooked. Kim You Jung is seriously eating up this role after finishing episode 3.
24 4
On The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun • Nov 6, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun
Ji Seop and his wife are just as power hungry as Kyeong Chae when it comes to that CEO role
5 1
Replying to JeanneBB • Nov 6, 2025
Title The Woman Who Swallowed the Sun Spoiler
Spoiler Alerts: I had my theories early on and so far, they've been correct.Se-ri is Lucia's daughter and Miso…
I was thinking about the twins twist when I started guessing that Se Ri wasn’t Kyeong Chae’s daughter
3 0
