News
On A Trap Called Desire • 19 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
HR you can't just force your boyfriend to wear something that makes him uncomfortable.
4 0
On A Trap Called Desire • 20 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
How does SJ not see the red flags with the fact his mother feels uncomfortable around HR? I would've saw this as a massive red flag if I found out my mother felt very uncomfortable around someone I was dating. The fact that HR talks shit about SJ mother because she has a disability gives me more reasons to hate her
9 6
On A Trap Called Desire • 28 days ago
Title A Trap Called Desire
The adoption agency shouldn't have been allowed to do that. That was a huge slap in the face toward Mi Ran.
3 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 1, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Will it kill team leader kang to least try to act professional
5 3
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 25, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Seeing the grandma sleeping alone on the floor just proves how petty she is
2 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 19, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I don't even think Hae Ra knows what love truly is. She keeps saying she's gonna marry Seok Jin, but don't even think she actually loves him
2 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 14, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
Anyone have a site I can watch this one
0 1
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 20, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
This trio needs to be marked as RED Retired extremely dangerous
22 1
On Teach You a Lesson • Jul 16, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Those students in episode 6 got what they deserve. The leader is a dumbass for calling the inmate out for the having the spoon. That'll put him on this radar forever
3 0
Replying to your mom • Jul 15, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
but that bitch didn't even get slapped once and it pissed me off cuz this drama is so soft (physically) on girls...
I actually just realize that and she did need a slap multiple times
1 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jul 14, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
Ye Ri is down right terrifying. I don't blame the teachers for being scared of her
3 4
On Perfect Crown • Jul 13, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
There is something about secretary Do I don't trust after episode 10. It's like she just showed up out of nowhere.
1 0
On Perfect Crown • Jul 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
I knew something bad was going to happen when the king got into Hui Ju's car, but the breaks not work wasn't what I was expecting
1 0
Replying to dacniis • Mar 21, 2026
Title Girl from Nowhere the Reset
Was Jamie really lying about having adopted Hong?? I don’t know if I understood it well because I think if that…
I was wondering the exact same thing cause the part was never explained. It's like Jamie brushed it off without explaining it.
5 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Mar 16, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
This drama started out so well, but it started falling off near the end. That had to the worst ending I've seen in awhile
8 0
On Pearl in Red • Mar 4, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
Is that bitch seriously trying to pull the fake pregnancy BS
1 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Feb 17, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
I'm getting more and more red flag vibes from Rin right now.
11 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Feb 10, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
In coming stupid misunderstanding
4 0
On Undercover Miss Hong • Feb 7, 2026
Title Undercover Miss Hong
I really hope my gut feeling is wrong with Albert right now. I really want to be able to trust him
2 0
On Gimbap and Onigiri • Feb 3, 2026
Title Gimbap and Onigiri
I'm hating Rin's mother. I really hope she doesn't show up much more
7 1
