K-Drama
On Tham Tupthong Suwanrakanont • 12 days ago
Person Tham Tupthong Suwanrakanont
Ça devrait être illégal d'être aussi beau.
0 0
On Unknown Lover • Jun 18, 2026
Title Unknown Lover
"say yes" THOMAS?????? I'M DYING.
13 0
On 20 Lists • Jun 18, 2026
Title 20 Lists
I cried I'm so happy for them :')
0 0
On Duang with You • Jan 31, 2026
Title Duang with You
IT'S SO CUTE I'M DYING
6 0
On Wish upon a Star • Nov 25, 2025
Title Wish upon a Star
PAHN IN A GL??? I WAS SCREAMING !!! I didn't know Fond but they're so cute together ! I can't wait !!!!
3 0
On Thomas Teetut Chungmanirat • May 22, 2025
Person Thomas Teetut Chungmanirat
He became one of my favorite actors after Your Sky, I love him so much. I've liked him since Bed Friend, so I'm very happy he got so many main roles this year. <3
6 2
On Kong Kongpob Jirojmontri • May 22, 2025
Person Kong Kongpob Jirojmontri
I love him ! He's so cute and he acted so well in Your Sky. So excited for his future projects. <3
2 0
On Your Sky of Us • Feb 20, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
I'M SO HAPPY
8 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Pit Babe Season 2
I'M SO HAPPY !! Pit Babe was one of my fav bl of 2023, I'm so excited !
4 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 25, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
so happy I didn’t drop this series after the first ep! I loved the second ep! (especially the last scene it was very touching)
8 0
