News
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938 • May 6, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
I woke up early for this can't wait 😭😭
4 0
Replying to llinyanjun • May 6, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
where can i watch this? is there available on viu or iqiyi?
you can watch it for free on dramanice that's where I watch all of my dramas
1 0
Replying to JeA • May 6, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
Can someone share Prime link here?
you can just where it for free on dramanice
0 0
Replying to ponnu • May 6, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
On which steaming platform will this be available?
or you can watch it for free on Dramanice
0 1
Replying to Aexy • May 6, 2023
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938
Do I have to finish the first season to watch this??
not really but I would highly recommend you finish the first season cause that's the only way you might actually catch on with what's about to take place in the second season, but you don't have to unless you catch on very easy to things like me.
0 0
Replying to ayume • Jun 19, 2022
Title Café Minamdang
any trailer?
on youtube .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jooKgfdfPJg
1 1
