News
On Yoyomi • Mar 22, 2024
Person Yoyomi
I waiting for her first ROM-COM. She would be darling & hilarious.
0 0
Anushka • Feb 27, 2023
Article Awesome Kdrama Rom-Coms to Watch On Any Day Part 2
Wow, super helpful especially with the links. Thank you!
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Dec 7, 2022
Article Kim Soo Hyun to reportedly reunite with "My Love From The Star" writer in a new K-drama!
Busy making music
Darn, I haven't seen her since Hotel Luna. I was really hoping she would do another drama.
0 1
lo_ve • Nov 8, 2022
Article Kim Soo Hyun to reportedly reunite with "My Love From The Star" writer in a new K-drama!
What in the world is IU doing if she is not doing this?
3 3
On My Neighbour Can't Sleep • Oct 24, 2022
Title My Neighbour Can't Sleep
Cute drama with darling actress. Every scene is drawn out so be ready to fast forward a bit. I gave it an 8 because I love happy fluffy stuff.
1 0
Replying to Superpeas • Oct 24, 2022
Title My Neighbour Can't Sleep
I was in the middle of watching this on YouTube when it suddenly disappeared. On one channel it no longer exists…
Dramacool
0 0
lo_ve • Sep 20, 2022
Article Yoo In Na, Yoon Hyun Min, and Joo Sang Wook will reportedly be the main leads of the new ENA drama!
Great! I love Yoo In Ah. She really made me laugh in "Touch Your Heart."
4 0
riri • Jun 14, 2020
Article 5 Korean Actors You See in Almost Every Drama or Movie Part 2
Thanks for the list. I love all these support actors. I would love to see a list of support actresses like Jang So Yeon who always makes me laugh.
1 0
