Celebrity
On The Judge from Hell • Oct 30, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
I really am not enjoying the romance part of this show. I not only think it is overplayed but also unnecessary ? Yes, I would say it is more realistic than in " usual" dramas where romance is the main aspect. But in this show it is an aspect I feel like the show would have shine even if the romance did not exist. What do other people think?
1 6
lo_ve • Apr 1, 2022
Article Gong Hyo Jin clarifies circulating rumors about her getting married to a singer
Congratulations to both of them!! <3
2 0
Replying to sapphic • Apr 15, 2021
Title FM999: 999 Women's Songs
i hope this get sub ;'(
its on kissasian
1 0
Replying to meriko • Jul 16, 2019
Title Hibana: Spark
finally found it!!https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6sc36x
it's not working :(
0 1
Replying to Saek0 • Jul 5, 2019
Title Parasite
Does someone know where can i watch the movie?
Movie is very new it is still in cinemas so it will take a while to be uploaded on streaming platforms
0 0
Replying to Ramsha • Apr 24, 2019
Review The Black Devil and the White Prince
Alright what's her latest work? I'll check ot out
message me after you watch it , i'd like to know your thoughts good or bad :)
0 1
Replying to Ramsha • Apr 24, 2019
Review The Black Devil and the White Prince
Alright what's her latest work? I'll check ot out
https://kisskh.at/29800-koi-wa-ameagari-no-you-ni-pocket-no-naka-no-negaigoto
0 3
Ramsha • Apr 24, 2019
Review The Black Devil and the White Prince
I agree, but we should take in consideration the fact that this was Komatsu Nana's beginning of her acting career and by her first career choice she is a model not an actress. In her latest work you can see how she has grown ;)
1 5
On Act III: Motte - Documentary • Feb 15, 2019
Title Act III: Motte - Documentary
This movie is real, sad masterpiece..
0 0
Ceki • Oct 28, 2018
Article Light Novel "KimiTsuki" Gets A Live-Action Adaptation!
Oh, wow, can't wait!!!
0 0
Replying to sstarkf12 • Oct 14, 2018
Article 5 Reasons to Watch The Guest
Where can you watch it in the US? Neither DramaFever nor Viki is showing it
You can try this page http://kissasian.sh/Drama/The-Guest
1 0
Replying to shrimp • Oct 10, 2018
Title A.I. Love You
Also here: http://kissasian.sh/Drama/A-I-love-you
Won't spoil :D
0 1
Replying to WiseOldMan • Sep 28, 2018
Title A.I. Love You
I have made a request to KissAsian and they just uploaded it. Please like this post to keep it up
Also here: http://kissasian.sh/Drama/A-I-love-you
0 4
Tia Lockhart • Sep 23, 2018
Review My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I'm not saying your opinion is invalid but I think Cha Eun Woo actually did a very good job. HIs character was supposed to be cold-ish and easy to misunderstood. And for chemistry between main leads was good too, because they had to play characters who haven't been in any relationship ever before so it's is quite natural to have awkwardness between each other. This is just how I saw their work :)
0 0
Replying to oneclearnight • Jul 5, 2018
Title Miss Hammurabi
does it matter what she's wearing?
Sometimes what character is wearing tells something about his/her personality, their habits or their past situation, which I believe in too, is Go Ah Ra's case.
2 0
On Miss Hammurabi • Jul 5, 2018
Title Miss Hammurabi
Does anyone know who is the guy who used sign language in episode 12.?
0 0
