Editorials
On Yazaki Hiroshi • Jun 20, 2016
Person Yazaki Hiroshi
The best Hijikata ever <3 I loved him in Hakuoki (Musical).
0 0
On Bambino! • Jun 19, 2016
Title Bambino!
It's the worst drama I've ever watched. The main character is so annoying, the story development is so boring and inexistent. Sorry, Bambino, but I'm giving you 2 stars (and I'm being generous with my rating).
1 0
On Abandoned • Jun 19, 2016
Title Abandoned
I really loved Maou's character development.
0 0
On Goodbye Ghosts! • Jun 18, 2016
Title Goodbye Ghosts!
I love Mayuri, for some reason :D
0 0
On Oh My Venus • Jun 9, 2016
Title Oh My Venus
I love when he says "okay" :D Great couple anyway. I love them!
0 0
On Gokusen Season 3 • Jun 9, 2016
Title Gokusen Season 3
Honestly, this season is painfully boring. It's so repetitive.
0 0
On Haruko’s Japanese Language Class • Apr 16, 2016
Title Haruko’s Japanese Language Class
The foreigners acting is so bad.
6 0
On Yoon Doo Joon • Mar 19, 2016
Person Yoon Doo Joon
I loved him in Splash Splash Love <3
1 1
honesu • Mar 19, 2016
Article Time Travel Marathon
Thank you for this article! I'm watching "Splash Splash LOVE" right now and I LOVE it!
1 0
On Splash Splash Love • Mar 19, 2016
Title Splash Splash Love
I love this drama! It's funny, cute and I can't stop fangirling. I love time travel + love story concept and this drama is perfect for me! I want more episodes (; __ ; )
1 0
On Arcana • Mar 18, 2016
Title Arcana
One of the worst movies I've ever seen.
1 0
