News
On Salut D'Amour • May 5, 2015
Title Salut D'Amour
So glad that I were able to see this movie in the cinema when I were in Seoul :) Amazing movie, both funny and emotionally strong!
1 0
Replying to esmeevienna • Jan 29, 2012
Title Ouran High School Host Club The Movie
can you watch it in this website im loooking everywhere for a button to click so i can start watching it and i…
it hasn't been released yet...
2 0
On Ouran High School Host Club The Movie • Jan 20, 2012
Title Ouran High School Host Club The Movie
Tamaki had brown hair in the drama, and now he has blonde.. Though its supposed to be blonde in the first place.
0 0
On Rurouni Kenshin • Jan 8, 2012
Title Rurouni Kenshin
I love the manga and the anime, so I hope that this movie will be a success. And I think that atleast the trailer is good so my expectations are high!
4 0
