K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 19 hours ago
Lily Alice • Mar 18, 2024 Article Ahn Bo Hyun and Park Ji Hyun's "Flex X Cop" in Preparation for Season 2 Well, I don't mind having a S2.... Feeling excited! 10 0
Lily Alice • Mar 15, 2024 Article tvN Hit Drama "Signal" Renewed for Season 2 (Official) Fantastic news! 2 0
On Ha Yun Joo • Feb 17, 2024 Person Ha Yun Joo She might have an exceptional IQ but she cannot act. Horrible acting in The Two Sisters. 3 1
On The Brave Yong Su Jeong • Feb 11, 2024 Title The Brave Yong Su Jeong Yes, Uhm Hyun Kyung is coming back! Can't wait for this drama. 2 0
lo_ve • Feb 5, 2024 Article Original writer of "Jewel In The Palace" denies connection to an upcoming K-drama Hm, don't know what to think about this. I just hope it will be as good as the hit drama. 1 0
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Jan 30, 2024 Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy Amazing cast! 5 0
lo_ve • Jan 30, 2024 Article Lee Young to return as Dae Jang Geum in a K-drama produced by Fantagio What an amazing actress! I've watched Jewel in the Palace at least twice if not 3 times. 5 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • Jan 30, 2024 Title Walking on Thin Ice Excellent news! I wish I had the chance to see the shooting while I will be in SK. It would be nice, but I doubt as the shooting is scheduled for October only... 0 0
Replying to Walking on Thin Ice • Jan 30, 2024 Title Walking on Thin Ice Replying to deleted comment Excellent news! I wish I had the chance to see the shooting while I will be in SK. 0 1
Lily Alice • Jan 11, 2024 Article Park Hyung Sik Wins the Best Actor Award at Asia Top Awards 2023! Amazing performance as the CP in Our Blooming Youth!!! Congratulations! 1 0
On Ji Seung Hyun • Jan 7, 2024 Person Ji Seung Hyun His performance in Korea-Kithan war was outstanding 👏👏👏💜💜💜 7 1
Replying to Master Shipper • Dec 31, 2023 Title My Happy Ending Have you guys seen the tag of manager ml...I think the gm is going to be her happy end maybe they have a nice chemistry 💜💜💜 0 0
Lily Alice • Dec 30, 2023 Article MBC Drama Awards 2023 Unveils Winners List, "My Dearest" Bags 9 Wins Congratulations to all the winners👏👏👏👏👏I am very happy with Best New Actress: Joo Hyun Young (The Story of Park's Marriage Contract), aka Sa Wol. 💜💜💜💜 6 2
I am very happy with Best New Actress: Joo Hyun Young (The Story of Park's Marriage Contract), aka Sa Wol. 💜💜💜💜