Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Europe
  • Contribution Points: 14 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 4, 2018
On A Trap Called Desire • 1 day ago
I wonder if Lee Shi Kang is going to play SJ's brother. His name is very similar to SJ: Cha Seong Jin. Looking forward to his appearance.
5 3
Replying to TooEmotional • 1 day ago
Yep.And looks like we got a glimpse of Hae Ra's bio-dad.Manager's Na's replacement was in Our Happy Days- I like…
I look forward to the clash between MR and her ex! I love the actor being the ex.
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • 1 day ago
I am over, the grandmother. She is beyond annoying. I cannot wait to this all goes down because KHR is really…
I mute the sound whenever she is on the screen, so it helps keeping my blood pressure in check:-)
2 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 1 day ago
Title A Trap Called Desire Spoiler
Looks like the retrial is forcing Eun Seol and Hyeon Jae to dig into Manager Na's past. Finally, things will start…
I don't believe YH married JS out of love, but rather out of greed and self-interest. He deserves the end that is coming to him: kicked out of the house at some point.
JS is too gullible, but it's too early for her to show some character growth.
3 1
Replying to Kay • 5 days ago
Express tomorrow or today?
Most likely on Tuesday, unless they surprise us...
1 0
Replying to ASTER • 5 days ago
It didn’t make sense to me. There was no clear clue that she was his fiancée. All the evidence only suggested…
I was also a little bit disappointed....
3 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • 6 days ago
Who is that psycho? I don't remember her.
Thanks. I remembered after sending my question:-)
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • 6 days ago
Dude pulled a typical modern day husband fainting while his wife is in labor. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But boy I hope…
Maybe it's the woman who was sent into exile because she tried to kill the whole family and the ML.
5 2
Replying to Enigma05 • 6 days ago
Dude pulled a typical modern day husband fainting while his wife is in labor. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 But boy I hope…
Who is that psycho? I don't remember her.
1 3
Replying to Xing Yue • 11 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Shen Rui really died?
He probably has a secret mission from the Emperor. Working in the shadows is the best way to catch the main villain behind Xie Shu, the Commissioner Hu.
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 11 days ago
Commissioner Hu behaves as if he were the Emperor! Outrageous! No wonder the corruption in that area must be uprooted.
The Hu woman deserves a painful death after sending assassins to kill XQY and humiliating her at the wedding ceremony!
7 2
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 11 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
it seems grandmama was having a stroke
It looked to me like she is being poisoned, but I might be wrong....
1 0
Replying to Ottokaji • 11 days ago
Jiugao and yuchen finally confessed to each other.And finally Jinqi realised why it was wrong of him to force…
Finally they are going to start on the right foot, with a lot of patience and time...
9 0
Replying to Ryn • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
it will be and thye have kids
Thank you :-))
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 12 days ago
Is Xie Shu related somehow to the Royal Family? I wonder how his secret will affect him and his family... Or maybe he isn't the real Xie Shu, but a substitute. It could be that his concubine found out about it, and that's why he killed her.
I think the mirror has a mechanism that opens part of the back; that's where the secret could have been hidden.
1 1
Replying to h.a • 15 days ago
https://youtu.be/7ZKn_-RBT_k?si=vljVA79l8IusxKntAnothr title
Many thanks:-)
1 0