I wonder if the arson of the tribute ink of the 8th branch will ever be investigated. Initially, I suspected Luo, but I wonder if there is another hidden force behind it.
Also didn't expect to have so many kiss scenes in this show. I mean it makes sense they had already kissed, hugged…
Feel the same. I can't help myself thinking that even the actors might be in love. Their chemistry is on fire! It's so unusual to have so many intimate scenes. It reminds of The Story of Ming Lan in a way.
i refuse to acknowledge gibeom and gihwan are biological brother. i mean.....BRO, HOW DARE YOU!!!
I guess the motive is jealousy and resentment.... Still, it's heartbreaking for framing so many innocent victims and "killing" his own brother. Or maybe he was living with KB's family, thus he was considered as his "brother"...
My educated guess is that BH's parents are dead - and Chairman caused it
Or it was BH's parents' company, and the Chairman took it over, which makes him the rightful heir. As I haven't watched the latest episodes, my theory might be irrelevant...
As I haven't watched the latest episodes, my theory might be irrelevant...