News
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
What is the big project or agenda of Yu family?
1 1
Replying to SabarinathVk • Aug 21, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
Why are people saying ML is immature in the drama? He is a very good detective; after first 2 episodes the FL…
His inner child is still very much alive, loves playing, having fun...
5 0
Replying to lightbee • Aug 21, 2026
Title Flex X Cop Season 2 Spoiler
a bit slow for this week's arc, seems just a filler caseahjussi's sick plot and psychopath killer incoming, these…
I think the ahjussi is going to die, he doesn't look well.
6 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
which day is that 😭
Most likely on Friday as per the MDL's schedule.
1 0
Replying to Nightingale • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
which day is that 😭
I don't know, as some days there are two episodes, sometimes only one.
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 18, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Wedding in ep 24:-)
11 4
Replying to 10joyboy • Aug 17, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
is it mature and both sides love each other the same or is it like always ml fall first sight and harder and fl…
it's a slow burn love shown through the eyes, appreciating and respecting each other and I felt several times admiration in his eyes.
1 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
I love how this drama is written, especially the love story. The cinematography is stunning! I would love to rewatch it again once all episodes are released.
20 5
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I wonder if the house she bought is the former property of ZL's family.
7 0
Replying to GaoYangYang • Aug 13, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
He needs to learn to look on her actions, not her words. She acts like woman in love, just doesnt say that. But…
It's all about the different languages of love and how we express it:-) I agree that she acts as a woman in love.
3 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 12, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
I am here for the daughter-mother revenge!
2 0
Replying to merry • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Wow, Cui Jin Bai (Dong Zi Fan) is here again 😋. Can anyone please tell me what kind of character he's playing…
I guess he will turn bad as the story evolves.
5 0
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 30, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
I like the drama, but the makeup of the main female lead is horrible, especially the red area around her eyes.
2 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
I had the feeling that XHY was not the biological son of the Emperor, thus the true heir to the throne. My intuition was on point.
7 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 27, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
The child actor Chen Yu Jin stole my heart! Impressive acting skills at such a young age!
9 1
On Chen Yu Jin • Jul 27, 2026
Person Chen Yu Jin
Rising star! Such a talented child actor! Loved him in "Blossoms of Power".
3 0
On Agent Kim Reactivated • Jul 24, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated Spoiler
I just hope that Kim is not dead, but by faking his death, he will get a new identity and be free. Anxiously waiting for the finale; better give us a painful comeuppance for Ju Gang Chan!
10 0
Lily Alice • Jul 22, 2026
Article 'Teach You a Lesson' actor P.O injured after being struck by car
You are never safe on the roads in SK; crazy drivers everywhere. It's not the first accident.
10 1
Replying to fatum • Jul 19, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
2nd season? villians will continue kidnapping his daughter so that her fatther could kick them a few times and…
I think the 2nd season will be focused on another mission for Agent Kim. It will be boring to continue with the same villains (father & daughter).
2 0
Replying to samstones • Jul 19, 2026
Title Agent Kim Reactivated
The villain and his enterprise is more prepared and efficient than the SMD?
They will all go down in the last episode...;
2 0
