Editorials
Benevolentia • May 31, 2019
Article Do You Remember the Early 2000s Dramaland? Rom-Com Edition
This article is so nostalgic. I have seen all the ones mentioned here! This was the era that pulled me into the dramaland. Some of my favorites not in this list are Mars, Hero , Gokusen, Autumn's Concerto, Pride, Love Shuffle, Nodame Cantabile, It Started with a Kiss, Bump Off Lover and Liar Game. I really wish I can watch some of these all over again for the first time!
6 0
Replying to fireflower90 • May 31, 2019
Article Do You Remember the Early 2000s Dramaland? Rom-Com Edition
Aww the nostalgia! I've actually seen all of the dramas mentioned above and this just took me back. This era was…
I second the Mars recommendation. It's been so many years since it came out but it's still one of my favorites.
1 0
cityhunter • Oct 28, 2017
Article City's Top 6 Taiwanese Dramas
Autumns Concerto ,MARS, In Time With You , Bump Off Lover are some of my favs. I will definitely check out some of your recommendations .Good job on the article!
3 0
Replying to MRDAEBAK • Jan 4, 2014
Title Brain Man
http://viooz.co/movies/21797-the-brain-man-n-otoko-2013.html
Thank you:)
0 0
On Sung Jun • Jul 10, 2013
Person Sung Jun
happy birthday!!!
0 0
Lumiere • Jun 4, 2013
Article The Fangirl vs. the Brain: Why Did I Watch This
wow...your article was just hilarious.I have seen all the dramas u mentioned and felt the same thing.And obviously you are not alone!! Congrats on such an awesome article:)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi!!my name is Mythili and i am from India..ya i do like those highly rated dramas...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks 4 accepting!!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi...thanx for accepting my friend request:)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 13, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hii!!i saw u while reading a review.... i'm also from chennai!!my name is mythili...
1 0
