Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
[Episode 11]"Because when you suffer, you seem more interesting." - That's how I feel about Vegas-sama. He's way…
LMAO NOT U PREFERING PSYCHO VEGAS I love that
2 1
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Random question: does anyone know how many users we can have blocked?
Is there a troll here 😭
0 3
Replying to Nine • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
"If you hate me, you'll have energy to kill me later" give that man a one man show! He's a comedian!
He was adorable there
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I can't believe there are people who don't know vegaspete are gone be a couple 💀 the shock on their faces will be priceless
8 6
Replying to Nine • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also sorry for the upcoming spam, but I can't handle whatever is happening in this episode already
I love this spam
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why is my Tumblr full of people saying vegas is a sadistic bottom 😭 am i blind? Cuz i dont see it, hes the daddies of them all for me 💀 my man's dominance is radiant
8 3
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
vegas and his green flags:has petsfeeds his pets on timetalks cutely with his pets reads bookslistens to sermonsloves…
Him making noodles in the middle of the night for pete too
1 1
Replying to Nine • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm already stopping the vid at 1:56 because Vegas looks so good 😭 his smile is to die for 😭 "just kill…
PLS HE LOOKS TOO GOOD
2 0
Replying to shana17jk • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
one minute vegas is torturing pete and next minute he be fixing his wounds-we love a confusing man
My poor baby is perplexed 😭
2 0
Replying to Nine • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hello!! I'm back! I'll go watch the episode now. Finally!!!!!
YAY ENJOY
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can we just appreciate the instrumental OST in this?!Like, the level of excellence can be compared with I told…
I need that piano music, a full version
1 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I need a 2nd book, if I want to survive until 2nd season 😭
its being released in november
0 1
Replying to MaryMarch • Jun 19, 2022
Title Immortality
Given all things happening on this page for last six months and after reading the novel now I can see why this…
people waited for the untamed less than a year
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In YOUR perspective there is nothing salvageable but that doesn't mean we share your opinion.
No, no I just mentioned it because alot of people like to slander the audience for it 😭 your opinion is totally valid, their story is really complex and it can trigger people in different ways.
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
In YOUR perspective there is nothing salvageable but that doesn't mean we share your opinion.
No, no I just mentioned it because alot of people like to slander the audience for it 😭 your opinion is totally valid, their story is really complex and it can trigger people in different ways.
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Yess
it's during the world tour we don't know when
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tbh i never viewed pete having Stockholm Syndrome 😭
I didn't see it as Stockholm Syndrome there too but it's all about interpretation so I know a lot of people view it that way which is totally understandable
0 0
Replying to Hera • Jun 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
After 14th episode will there be special episode ?
Yess
1 3