Editorials
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder on which floor does Porschay sleep on - if he hears his bro's moans
His ears will be blessed
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder what mafia eat on breakfast - do they have nutritionist?
Idk what they eat but i wanna get on their plate
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder where can I apply for the bodyguard position
Be my bodyguard
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder why did Korn stop at 3 sons - didn't he try for a daughter? Men usually want a girl.
And that girl should be a lesbian to match with her brothers
10 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder where Kim lives and how little P got his adress
I think he mentioned once he got it through a friend
0 1
Replying to Likai • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Shameless KP question time! ✨🎉Did Vegas look good in his pajamas? YES / NO ?
YESSS HE LOOKS SO DOMENSTIC AND FLUFFY
2 1
Replying to 7893881 • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
series: kpcomments: vpme : apo makes me go back to smoking help
Hes a bad influence 😭
1 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If someone replied to you on that comment you can go on ur past notifications
I probably replied 🤣 and yes i agree
0 0
Replying to Niki • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Build said he had a hard time getting out of the character after dramatic scenes, after the scenes that he got…
They put alot in their characters and it shows
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas wearing pjmas >>>>>>
10 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegaspete's intensity can shatter glass
3 2
Replying to Freakforshows • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just found out I won't be able to watch the last ep until the next day because of a very important birthday…
That's gone be a hard task
1 1
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can we find comments we made days ago in mdl?
If someone replied to you on that comment you can go on ur past notifications
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Thank you 😭 and the fact that 4 people heart reacted it like im just trying to interact with everyone 🐈⬛
Wow, we love your games likai, i miss them alot. It worries me that people had the nerve to report you for simply having fun like... God what's wromg with them
2 1
Replying to Lily • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Are you seriously going to call Mimi annoying for commenting??? She isn't spamming, alot of people enjoy her analysis…
Thank you love ❤
1 0
Replying to Nine • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Also, hello to my beautiful people 😘 I have a new schedule now so I can check-in longer during lunch time 👌
Hii angel, YAY WE MISSED YOU
1 0
Replying to Nine • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Reminder that commenting on mdl about the series, sharing opinions and enthusiasm or criticisms about any couple…
Thank you 😭 and the fact that 4 people heart reacted it like im just trying to interact with everyone 🐈⬛
4 11
Replying to bubbleworld • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kinn knows about Kim approaching Chay but has not told Porsche. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I guess this…
Wait how do you come to that conclusion 😭
1 1
Replying to sgaby • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
AGREE. I'm not even bothered by VP - that I enjoy - but they have hard & toxic stans that makes me dislike them…
First of all I'm not spammimg im simply replying to most of people's comments to interact with them, second of all I never said kinnporsche is boring so this wasn't about me to begin with. It was about the people who were expressing their opinions.
10 0
Replying to Bella_x • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone has their own opinion and people doesnt have to agree with it, but It's making me tired that some people…
Thank you angel ♥︎♥︎♥︎
2 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1