Editorials Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
Every reader has their own cannon when it comes to this as well as every watcher. Most of us are here for the emotional damage and the shared loneliness between them.
I'm here to see Pete's ray of sun break through Vegas's starless night not the other way around.
Not all content is made for YOU and YOUR tastes and YOUR likes.
At least the directors and writers tried to clean it up and make it less toxic. This was as good as their story was going to get and I give a round of applause to the crew, in my opinion I would have preferred if they would have added the main component from the book instead of brushing it off but giving the fact they only have 4 episode together it would have been too much.
Moreover their story is marketed to people who are meant to be mature enough to see it for what it is, and to distinguish between the morality and ethics of real life and those of a deeply immoral, fundamentally unethical fictional universe.
I do want to say, if you have a problem with their story, I’m definitely not invalidating your feelings, but so many people have put warnings on this show, so I would expect people who have those problems to watch with caution and skip the fucking scenes.
YOU ARE NOT HERE TO JUDGE THE AUDIENCE. You don't get to shame us for enjoying something you don't! Go ahead and criticise the show all you want but leave us alone!!!!
Every reader has their own cannon when it comes to this as well as every watcher. Most of us are here for the emotional damage and the shared loneliness between them.
I'm here to see Pete's ray of sun break through Vegas's starless night not the other way around.
Not all content is made for YOU and YOUR tastes and YOUR likes.
At least the directors and writers tried to clean it up and make it less toxic. This was as good as their story was going to get and I give a round of applause to the crew, in my opinion I would have preferred if they would have added the main component from the book instead of brushing it off but giving the fact they only have 4 episode together it would have been too much.
Moreover their story is marketed to people who are meant to be mature enough to see it for what it is, and to distinguish between the morality and ethics of real life and those of a deeply immoral, fundamentally unethical fictional universe.
I do want to say, if you have a problem with their story, I’m definitely not invalidating your feelings, but so many people have put warnings on this show, so I would expect people who have those problems to watch with caution and skip the fucking scenes.
YOU ARE NOT HERE TO JUDGE THE AUDIENCE. You don't get to shame us for enjoying something you don't! Go ahead and criticise the show all you want but leave us alone!!!!