Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to KP4L • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope we get KimChay kiss, VP sex scene, and Pool scene all in 1 ep
YES MANIFESTING
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
build said his character (Pete ) gets slapped by kinn. imma kill kinn 😇
7 16
Replying to Yeehaw • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I’m just wondering what was going on inside that pilots head.. Probably wanted to join in
He heard the best melody aka kinn's moans
3 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Y'all keep the feral energy sustained all week between episodes and I love it
8 1
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i need everyone to see this edit https://twitter.com/biblemyluve/status/1538520203923009542?s=21&t=8E0PxWpzd_E8JqOnXJqGEQ
Hot asf
2 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just know Vegas’s D game is gonna drive Pete insane😭
He saw the condom size after all
3 5
On KinnPorsche • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That tender kiss keeps haunting me and I can't get it out of my head
13 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii birdy
The app still sucks unfortunately 😭
0 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
*sits down and takew my choco milk* what did I miss in my post night shift sleep? Hehe
Hi baby idk what you missed but i missed you
0 1
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Do you think we get that scene where Vegas friends tried to rape Pete ? Maybe in form of Vegas bodyguards ?
I hope because i wanna see protective Vegas
5 1
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know I sound crazy but I want to read a Kan x Pete facfiction so bad 🤧
Daddy and his son in law in action
3 1
Replying to Little Daisy • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can you remind me, what Coco scene? I'm hitting my head, but can't remember 😔
Vegaspete watching a movie
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii birdy
u have been awayyyyy why did u leave
0 2
Replying to Yeehaw • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I really need a VegasPete side story🧍‍♀️It’s a basic need not a want
i need a whole show with them
3 1
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii birdy
dont i always reply hehe
0 4
Replying to Vaish • Jun 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My friends are worshipping me for making them watch KP LOL
As they should
1 1