Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas πŸ…§ Pete β–Ί I've seen the devil, I met him last night [BL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvDIXqglHBw
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
KinnPorsche; Vegas // Gasolinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDw7APYhf2A
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
【BL】Vegas✘Tawan β–Ί π™»πšŽπš πš–πšŽ πšπš˜πš πš— πšœπš•πš˜πš πš•πš’ ( KinnPorsche Ep 10)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZHee44x_E
OOK EW
2 3
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
VEGAS [ +Pete ] | BLOOD [ KinnPorsche 1x10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyMHPZIBmOg
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
vegas & pete | panic room (kinnporsche the series)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iuo8jcNAcSU
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas || KinnPorsche The Serieshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSv25RbauRw
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas ✘ Pete || Greek God | KinnPorschehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXU2zwp4jE
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas πŸ…§ Pete β–Ί Who is in Control? [1x10] |BL|https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7E1AKQyM8wThat is all of them.…
❀❀
0 0
Replying to rarara9998 • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When I wake up the episode will be out but I’m going to save it for the night when I can watch without my family…
Careful not to get spoiled
0 1
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Only about seven hours left for the uncut one! (This actually makes me scared because... You know Vegas) 😲
Im so excited
1 1
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 119K! And GOGOGO! βœ¨πŸŽ‰
❀❀❀
1 0
Replying to Clara • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning Mimi Angel ❀️❀️ I miss you 😭😭
Hi my precious baby 😭i miss you how are uu
0 1
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did y'all see Ta's sister? She's so hot totally my type 🀧
Shes gorgeous
0 0
Replying to Poohpavel • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just wakeup happy kp day guys😁😁😁
Happy kp day ❀
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
the day Vegas soft kisses Pete is the day I will no longer breathe
6 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
we still don't know how Vegas knew about Porsche’s β€˜I want to open up a bar by the beach’ dream.
8 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I understand ken. I would jump on vegas's side too. no regrets
5 1
Replying to Bella_x • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Goodmorning. So happy that it's acutely Saturday today πŸ–€
YASSS IM EXCITED ❀😭
1 0
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning baby πŸ’
How are you baby ❀❀
0 1