Editorials
Replying to piercedprincessx • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning, I miss you sm π₯Ήπ
My princess πβ€ i miss you. How are u?
0 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning my love π
HOW ARE YOU BABYYY
0 1
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning π
I hope you will get to see jeff, it will make your long wait worth it since im guessing he is ur fav β€
1 1
Replying to IrusLove • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning
Im so impatient π Im counting the seconds
1 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Shameless KP question time! β¨πAre you exited for episode 11?YES / NO ?
That's an understatement
0 1
Replying to Niloo • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So excited to see today posterBetter be VP
Ill sue if not
1 0
Replying to Gee • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
helllooohappy KP day
Happy kp day β€
1 0
Replying to Saggisilver • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's sad that there are no female in the series for me to thirst after, it's hard being a bisexual BL watcher…
I thirst over the girl from ep 2
0 0
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What is everyone's comfort episodes on KinnPorsche that you can watch over and over again?
7 because alot of vegas
3 4
Replying to Likai • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We are actually quite far from 120K... Not sure we can make it. π
I believe in us π
2 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Gonna spend the next few hours watching my fav eps so time goes by faster
ayeee I'm with u πβ€
0 1
Replying to honeymitha • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It's raining here! how is your climate KP buddies,
it's so hot but not as hot as Vegas
6 1
Replying to Nity Sultana • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning darling, only a few hours to go before new KP episode!!
how are u baby β€ I'm so excited π
0 1
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
goodmorning babe!
how are u baby β€
0 1
Replying to IrusLove • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning
how are u β€β€
0 2
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning π
how are you β€β€
1 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning Angel's
5 31
Replying to Riri • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi babies...im sorry for being MIA. I'm back. How're you all?
HI LOVE I MISSED U
0 1
Replying to trusfrated • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hello everyone. Today is THE KP DAY.
Hii baby
0 0
Replying to Nine • Jun 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning beautiful people! Today is KP day! (VP DAY TOOπ·)
Good morning angel
0 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1