News
Replying to Sanie • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I never wanted to punch someone so bad in my life
They are so passive aggressive and for what
1 1
Replying to Lisalala • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The award of the most judgemental person on mdl goes to you, let people breath. Its none of your business who…
Nah I don't want awards. I only want you ๐
0 2
Replying to Little Daisy • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who dares to insult Sanie? Wtf is wrong with ppl? There is no pedophilia, so people just need to stop attacking…
https://kisskh.at/69667-kinnporsche#comment-10138489
1 1
Replying to Lisalala • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The award of the most judgemental person on mdl goes to you, let people breath. Its none of your business who…
Ur getting the best wife award
0 5
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I do agree where you are coming from and kinds agree, however technically people can still fantasize as long as…
Exactly I find it so dangerous to throw that word around especially towards sanie. She can fantasize all she wants like tf
2 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love you all so much ๐คง๐คง๐คงโค๏ธโค๏ธ
We love you babyโค
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Anyway sanie is an angel and doesn't deserve to be insulted ๐ฅฑ they are not supporting pedophilia. This kind of assumption over the internet based on nothing is so dangerous and unnecessary.
17 8
Replying to Tichi • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
and VP stans, we gonna defend ourselves when there will be any haters call us out while VP scenes come out ๐๐๐๐
Ill tear the haters apart
1 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
ur list full as well?
Who did u block ๐ญ
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I do agree where you are coming from and kinds agree, however technically people can still fantasize as long as…
They don't deserve to be called pedophiles just because they ship jeff and barcode, they can disagree without being rude like saying sanie is supportive of pedophila simply because they ship them is so disturbing ๐
6 12
Replying to bubbleworld • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I miss the old days when fiction was just fiction and what happened in that fiction is just what happened. You…
I haven't lived to see those times
3 1
Replying to Sanie • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just love BOC I love how they're just telling facts and not saying sorryIt's like they don't give a fuck
As they shouldn't
0 0
Replying to Foxi • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Im usually very quiet but some of y'all need to calm your tits
HII FOXY
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When VP starts, just remember our idol is VEGAS ๐ think a little before you attack a group of people who worship a sociopath
15 5
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
stream kimchay kiss scene
12 0
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas Pete least problematic ship right now๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ, never thought in a million years!!
LMAO WAIT TILL IT STARTS
1 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Laws can be bullshit, but u still gotta follow them and if consent is present between both parties than there…
Ur hot when you turn into a lawyer * batters eyelashes
3 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If more people will come out with the JeffxCode drama I will simply reply to them with the Thai penal law 'cause…
They will give u bs about moral shit ๐
3 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hey at least the comments are increasing lmfaoo
4 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 9, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ship who you want babies. Its your own mind ๐
12 1

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1