Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Clara • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Count me in ✊✊https://kimchey.tumblr.com/post/684549368124243968
Ill join
0 1
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What's happening? I'm not on twitter
There are only a few ways to get attacked here.
1. If you tell us the age gap between kimchay isn't ok
2. If you start bullshitting about us liking r@pe bc of Vegas pete
🤡

These 2 are a main trigger for the mdl fandom lmfaoo we dont take that shit
2 3
Replying to KP4L • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It’s Tawan’s audacity form me lol Kinn knows that he never loved him and he tryna say “my feeling are still…
a tray in his head
1 1
Replying to iduno nan mola • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I have idea for vegaspete merch: inhaler. We will need this😂
Needed
0 0
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Over 8k comments in 4 days. You all are the best ❤️❤️
That includes u bby
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
VP is a dark story😭 we aren't getting no smiles any time soon but im hoping they wont cut the cute scenes
Maybe they don't consider those scenes as comedy 😭
0 1
Replying to ureshii • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
mdl kp comment section = safe space
I missed u bby
1 1
Replying to Tato • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hello my hoes and Vegassexuals have a nice day
Hi baby
0 1
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
helloooo!!! How are you?
Hii bby
1 0
Replying to Little Daisy • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/sumettime/status/1534175926509895681?t=HmHDRcoPpbxAPNOE1m8NMQ&s=19Guys, what's this? I want…
VP is a dark story😭 we aren't getting no smiles any time soon but im hoping they wont cut the cute scenes
0 3
Replying to Nity Sultana • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Alright this may seriously just be me and all the stress of finals and stuff that's getting to me - but the more…
Good luck with your finals my love.

Vegas Pete is such a complex story. I think all BOC really needed to do was assuage fans. After all, they did promote it and for a ship that has less chapters, has hardly interacted, the fan base is huge.

It's in our human nature to worry about it -- we know their story will be left on a cliffhanger from the interview but we are also aware of a sex scene, it's extremely confusing and it's stressing me out
2 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
" Vegas let me go " - " Pete I love you " - " Pete stop please! " - " Pete are you hungry " - " I'm not going to leave you Vegas " - " Vegas I came back to see you " - " Vegas I'll love you till my last breath " - " I love Pete " -" I love Vegas and no one can ever change that! "
13 4
On KinnPorsche • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
When do you think was the last time someone hugged kim with all that sunshine and warmth ?
11 5
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If you're here to complain about the age gap between KimChay, I won’t be as nice as mimi & just say - FUCK OFF…
LMAO I STAN YOU 😭❤
0 1
Replying to Clara • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This moment 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️https://twitter.com/Apo28_02/status/1534154060558835717?s=20&t=30n3xal2nqkc4udYHLbjhw
Its magical
0 1
Replying to Nity Sultana • Jun 8, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hey my lovelies. I'm currently half way thru finals and wanted to share a VP (and a very little serving if KP)…
Thank you for sharing babe
0 0