Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Moon • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whyyyy don’t you staaaaaaayyyyy
Why dont u go tawan
4 4
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
sooo are kp ever gonna talk about what happened with vegas and porsche in the bathroom
Probably not but i feel it should be addressed
1 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
NAH what kind of drugs did they put in free fall? there has not been one (1) DAY that i haven't listened to the…
Its an addiction
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
HAPPY 100K GUYS! I am so happy we made it!It was our goal and I cannot imagine what's gonna come next!Special…
HAPPY 100K BABY IM PRPUD OF US ALL
2 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning andHAPPY BIRTHDAY BUILD WOOOHOOOO
Morning bby
1 0
Replying to Jess • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am not ready for the pool scene! But also.. it better be more than 5 seconds and I better get a proper kiss…
YES WE NEED FULL FOOTAGE
1 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
im about to do the unthinkable 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢bouta go 🤢🤢🤢🤢study🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢to…
I admire your strength
0 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
excitement is not my thing BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE KSDNDHDS
JDJFJF YES BABY
0 0
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tawan, honey, you might be a psycho, but sorry to disappoint we already have a favorite psycho who goes by the…
He should go back in his coffin where he came from
3 2
Replying to Jess • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I kinda want Kinn to drown Tawan in that tub to be honest.
Omg manifesting
0 0
Replying to yawnz • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
happy build day and its almost 100k 🎉
Yayyy
1 0
Replying to 9532397 • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And fuck mdl for ruining my display name i hate it here ... now i'll have to wait for a whole month to change…
U can change it from the app
0 1
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And might I just say Bible and Build are turning out to be my favourite bad boys💕
They deserve the title
0 0
Replying to OldieDevz18 • Jun 4, 2022
Title Immortality
No pls Noo!Don't say that! I am pretty sure they won't cancel such a huge profit project!Tencent!!!!!!😑
Wait is this valid till 2023 feb 23? If it doesnt air until then, then cuts will be made?
0 2
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
VP fandom: We are starved give us Vegas Pete,please we beg you.BibleBuild: You know what we love our VP Stans…
We are begging 😭
1 1
Replying to nozumini • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
havent been commenting much cus of exams but they ended and now im finally free !
We missed u 😭
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My cat decided to play with curtains at 4 o clock in morning....so I showed her the power of pillow in her face…
Baby why are you hitting cats😭😭😭 thats my species
0 1
Replying to Riri • Jun 4, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 100k hoes...i convinced my parents to visit our relatives by themselves (they wanted me to go too) so that…
I love you good morning baby
0 1