Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Lisalala • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If I download the episode from kisskh will it automatically have subtitles or do I have to download those separately?
I think the subtitles will be added but i never tried so idk
0 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good-night hoes
Sweet dreams little candy ❤
0 0
Replying to Meera • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I finished rewatching the whole KP now I'm wondering what to do tomorrow to pass time..
Read a book 😭
1 1
Replying to nozumini • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.tiktok.com/@chubbypiely/video/7072798566460214555?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=6916269955348579846HES…
He IS PERFECT
3 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Customary I LOVE YOU mimi 💕
I LOVE YOUUU RIRI
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Manifesting VegasPete tomorrow
Yes pls
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not me wishing Pete gets kidnapped on Build's birhtday.
Im praying for it
0 1
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bible and Build: "And please look out for the story of Vegas and Pete"The entire VP fandom: "Right. We've only…
Our eyes have been on them since the beginning of times
5 1
Replying to Sanie • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/jeffsatur/status/1532754405509898241?t=Vy-uJ4i-z2xUOKcfaeBftg&s=19Barcode 😂😂❤️
Lmao hes so adorable
1 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://instagram.com/stories/beoncloud.official/2852547708995404128?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=It's…
The way barcodes hand went around jeffs waist stop omg
0 1
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/kpfiIms/status/1532749908167380994/photo/2 ahaha cute
My babies
1 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want barcode and Jeff to do tiktok together
Manifesting
1 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/jeffsatur/status/1532725065623535616?t=4hxYtJTgXuGqroKbFBRLEg&s=19My baby 🥺❤️
This is so cute
0 1
Replying to Xiao Zi • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I have never felt such an urge to rewatch a BL! That too, while it is still airing!
I do it everyday 😭
1 1
Replying to Sanie • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Fandom name is mycode🥺🥺🥺
We are codes 😭 im sorry but this is funny
1 1
Replying to PatriciaS • Jun 3, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
God, aka BoC, it is me again. I know last week I was greedy. I humbly apologize and ask for, if its not the right…
We will definitely see vegas because of tawan
1 1