News Details
- Last Online: 21 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
It is very time consuming to curb creative freedom especially towards the audience because we all come from different culture's, as I said this before -- we as VIEWERS have no right to question barcode. His age has no factor in whether Kim and Porschay should kiss or have sex. It is his decision only.
We are in no position to judge, I know some people might feel uncomfortable and they can skip the scenes if that is the case but if they are gone run around with their pearled butt's trying to inflict their moral's upon us then I suggest them to stop, of course people are entitled to feel uncomfortable but they aren't entitled to expect us to feel the same