News Details
- Last Online: 21 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
People can be very intolerant with their uncertainty about VegasPete and they are entitled to it. Some of you may be consistent about it while other's might feel different -- stop telling us how the series is called, yes kinnporsche is the production's MAIN focus but that doesn't mean it's ours as well, some might have come to this series because of the secondary couple or even the third one. They have rights to THEIR opinion so don't invalidate it.
I agree that expressing their distress doesn't have to come like a slamming door but people have their own way when it comes to dealing with tolerance/patience as long as they aren't attacking anybody, let them scream their way through any platform, don't judge them. Vegas and Pete have a complex story that brings a necessity of proper time for the wanted development.
People say that it started at the end of the book so we shouldn't expect it -- alright I could say the same about kimchay who barely had any mentions at all in the novel but somehow they are getting the needed screen time which I'm happy about.
For the people who are dropping this show specifically because of Vegas Pete, I find it quite petty and insensitive towards the work they put in for us BUT you as a free person are enabled to do anything you wish however I would strongly suggest you to wait until the series ends so you can get a full view on how they managed it before you make such decisions.
I'm gone end this now by saying -- let people complain, it is none of your concern how they go around with their feelings on social media as long as it doesn't directly affect you.
official instrumental version of the song