Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Jess • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bye https://twitter.com/mileapoholic/status/1528089716079435779?t=l-Gp6d_wOeac8Mdyh9Vaug&s=19
Saved
1 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Screaming!!!!! FOREHEAD KISS FOREHEAD KISS ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️
CUTEST THING
2 1
Replying to lialiye • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
JEFF COVERING CHAY’S EYES DURING THE HANDJOB SCENE AHHH
Protecting the baby
0 0
Replying to WesternPeace • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did y’all notice how the lighting shifted from green and black to gold and dark blue
Coloring details are so good
5 0
Replying to purplearmy • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
TV version cut a lot of scenes. I was like what I'm watching even if I don't understand thai. Scenes were jumping…
Who even watches that shit lmfao
1 2
Replying to wirdzzpxx • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I literally thought I was on some gay porn site
Best gay porn
3 0
Replying to Sanie • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So now I'm supposed to come back to my boring and annoying realty?
No pls knock me out
2 0
Replying to AddictedToSunsetsxx • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Things I wanna see in the next episode: Chay being kidnapped and Kim saving him Tawans appearance Starting of…
Yes manifesting
1 1
Replying to WesternPeace • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can’t stop thinking about when he pulls Porsche’s pants down
So hot ffs i died
1 1
Replying to neu19 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
omgggggggg, is it just me or ppl rewatched the last few minutes again
we all did
1 0
Replying to siMONa • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I especially loved the cinematography in this episode
So beautiful as always
2 0
Replying to 9532397 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
NO THOUGHTS HEAD EMPTY BRAIN DEAD
How am i supposed to wait a week
0 1
Replying to hxpstxr • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That last scene... OMG, I need to touch some grass and get myself some holy water (again) . Ain't kidding if I…
Pls im a watermelon
0 0
Replying to lialiye • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
someone said the kidnapping will start next ep i’m nervous for my boy chay
Looks like it
0 2
Replying to InvisibleInsomnia • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Those were actual bitch slaps though. There was reverb 😳
Lmao but kinns little slap tho 🤣
2 1
Replying to sanisimp • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If I'm not mistaken, they watched the cut version. But imagine if they watch the uncut ver in the big screen with…
I checked, they watched the uncut version
1 2
Replying to lialiye • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i have a feeling once chay finishes the song he will find out kim was only using him to know about porsche and…
Dont hurt me
0 0
Replying to 8278409 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas talking English >>> anything else
Preach
1 0