Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to 8278409 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Them holding hands and swaying like a middle school couples LMAO
I CAN'T WAIT
2 0
Replying to 9532397 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why's Porsche not wearing any underwear under the pants ...
He came prepared
2 0
Replying to Jess • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Took me an hour 30 minutes to finish a 60 minute episode...so many scenes worth a rewatch.
Same
1 1
Replying to surbhi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What gun everyone is talking abt? I'm totally innocent i have no idea .
Lmao his dick
1 0
Replying to Anitaserah • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Now I know while vegas will torture Pete badly, he is very pissed right now, he will direct that anger towards…
Poor baby but bring it on lmao
1 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Porsche is so hot when he acts like a real bodyguard πŸ₯΅
The fight scenes were 🀩
2 1
Replying to lialiye • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
don’t mind me just rewatching kimchay gazing at eachother for another hour
They are so cute
0 0
Replying to multimedia • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What was that last scene? My hands and feet are shaking. I'm so excited for the next episode.
I paused every 3 seconds
4 1
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Today episode was so fking hot!! I am horny now lol HUSHQAIDHIPAWDJW
It was sooooo sexy
3 0
Replying to ThatgirlEmma • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If I ever see someone acting too comfortable with my friend’s man, I’ll be Pete. I’ll report EVERY. SINGLE.…
Same 😭
3 0
Replying to Niki • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I like this whole VegasPete thing like how they show them. It’s like when you know you know. Really subtle but…
I hope their story starts officially next ep
2 0
Replying to vintagesquad • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anyone else pause the show to see how much they have left to watch, to mentally and emotionally prepare for…
I pause every minute lmao
5 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
1 hour
I should have said the seconds instead 🀣
1 0
Replying to Saitama • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I just want VegasPete and KimChay today!
Yess
1 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I need a KimChay spin-off after Kinnporsche finishes airing πŸ™‚πŸ”ͺ
I need a vegaspete spin off
4 4
Replying to Mimicat • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
Season 2 is coming dw
Vegas and Pete's child
0 0
Replying to cee • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG IS IT RLLY THAT BADDDD I WANNA READDD BUT I WILL WAIT TILL I FINISH THE SERIES
Its very dark but i think you will love it as you are now a member of the cult 😏
1 1
On KinnPorsche • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
˚∧_∧ γ€€+ β€”Μ³ΝŸΝžΝžπŸ’—
( β€’β€Ώβ€’ )぀ β€”Μ³ΝŸΝžΝž πŸ’— β€”Μ³ΝŸΝžΝžπŸ’— +
(぀  < β€”Μ³ΝŸΝžΝžπŸ’—
ο½œγ€€ _぀ + β€”Μ³ΝŸΝžΝžπŸ’— β€”Μ³ΝŸΝžΝžπŸ’— ˚
`し´ KIMCHAY
8 1