K-Drama Details
- Last Online: 20 days ago
- Location: In Moran's chamber
- Contribution Points: 9 LV1
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: December 4, 2021
- Awards Received:
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
K-Drama
News
K-Drama
7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1
In order for Vegas to get a proper redemption arc, Pete will have to be damaged otherwise he won't come to the realization of his mistakes and I'm afraid that torture won't do any justice to that since Pete is a trained body guard who can handle a lot more than we think. So yes I am truly disappointed by their decision of removing it when it is the main component of their story, it's basically abiding it into a whole other direction and many of the novel readers aren't interested in major changes although we must accept them now.
Every part of the audience has their own canon on how they view things so I don't accept judgements based on my expectations of the series whatsoever.