Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Sanie • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
My expectations for this episode are pretty high and I hope they won't disappoint us
I doubt they will
0 0
Replying to PTD • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hii my dear friends 🥳🥳I misse my nana. I know her exams are finished and i am happy she will enjoy today's…
Hiii bby
0 2
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegas covered in that blood is super hot ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
He should be covered in my blood
1 0
Replying to lialiye • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
good morning uall 🤎what did i miss
Morning bby
0 0
Replying to Liltsu • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Do we think that we are getting any substantial moments of VegasPete together this episode or is this ep just…
Pete better get catnapped today
1 0
Replying to lady_bug • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why are people saying that arm will die
Doubt it tbh
0 1
Replying to Crying in diamonds • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Every Saturday I try to stay away from comment section. I don't want spoilers. Why can't I do the same today?…
Why 10 hours?
0 1
Replying to Themotherofloopers • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm ready for whatever violent death will occur today. I was happy with the introductory chapters, fluff and comedy,…
We need some blood
1 0
Replying to sunflower_moon • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/krnwai/status/1527751138690355201?s=20&t=shukrP-xXVHFsqBUT3Hpbwhe is such a babe! FREE LOVE!
An angel
0 0
Replying to trusfrated • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let’s hope guys the blood on Vegas is of Tawan 😌
Manifesting
1 0
Replying to Tato • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Someone pointed out that what Vegas is holding is a camera which made me think it could be a tracking device.…
I wanna see him kill someone ngl 💀
0 1
Replying to trusfrated • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I hope Mdl doesn’t crash after episode airs😭 WHERE WILL I GO THEN😭
IT BETTER NOT
0 0
Replying to trusfrated • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg it’s working FINALLY😭😭😭
The app?
0 1
Replying to 9532397 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is that a camera?? Pete got a camera implanted into his body?? I'm-
Why would you think that 😭
0 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Already at 73k comments before episode airs that is impressive.
We are superior
3 1
Replying to Yumi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm a really calm person, but seriously that freaking photo of Vegas covered in blood got me jumping all around.I'm…
They know what they are doing when they posted that lmao
1 1
Replying to Michelle • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/beoncloud_th/status/1527967446472220676?s=20&t=nkwwrQzPCjnNKLa_D5ANSw HOLY CRAP BATMAN!!!!!
Hot asf
1 0
Replying to 8639487 • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Good morning everyone! It's already past 13.30 for me and I've just woken up. I made sure to sleep in as much…
Morning bby
1 0
Replying to LuminousKingdom • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If the app is not letting you post is there something I need to do to fix it or does it just go away? Had to log…
It doesnt let us either u have to wait
0 1