Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Likai • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Had a hard workweek but finally the wait is real...How have you guys been? And what did I miss? 😊
Mdl was down for hours so not much😭
0 3
Replying to Angry bird • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WAIT WAIT...!!! Bible's new post......so we're getting slap scene today????? Aggghhhhhhhhh
I been saying we are getting it since last week lmao
0 0
Replying to Riri • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm baking muffins cause i wanna waste time
I want some
0 1
Replying to Shoi • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let's play a game while waiting! We know dream job of Kinn and Porsche, what about other characters? Vegas, Tankhun,…
Tankhun wants to be a porn star
1 1
Replying to Seahorse • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Finally it works again ! Good morning to the best fandom ever
Morning bby
1 0
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Tawan is coming 😚
Pls kidnap him before he gets to kinn
0 2