K-Drama
Replying to Night Owl • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Reading the comments, I see many people disappointed because of the news that they will exclude the sexual assault…
I'm trying to be patient -- I just know that their story will be adapted in some other way which is disappointing me but I'm sure they will still manage to give them a good plot -- just not the one we wanted and expected
2 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OK guys AT LEAST WE KNOW THAT THE RED IS THE LIGHT NOT PANTSπ€
He's butt naked lmfao π
0 1
Replying to Anitaserah • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Bllover66 or whatever their name is coming for Mimi and Co in 1 2 3.πππππ.
They admitted they have a crush on me π maybe they won't dare to speak against me again lmfao
1 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Rewatching ep6 AGAIN and the way porsche smiles at Kinn when he is trying to light the fireππ
He's so fucking cute
0 1
Replying to Nine • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
It doesn't really makes sense to remove VP sa when Vegas literally wanted and tried to rape Porsche. Like he's…
I don't know how they are planning a redemption arc on Vegas without the SA π it's so stupid
0 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Listen at least I know weβre getting someintense whipping & some electro torture. Thatβs whatβs keeping…
The whipping is cut out too probably because that was from the old company
0 1
Replying to lialiye • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i checked the author twitter but didnβt find anything if someone has the post please send the link
It's down below, it's an old post before kp aired
0 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Pete in a collar, with that ball gag Vegas has is a NEED RN
While Vegas electrocutes him and makes him gag in pain yes π₯±
0 1
Replying to Blossie • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, what have they replace it with then? *cries dramatically*
They left because they wanted to keep the SA are all costs and they weren't being paid idk what made them agree to this shit
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wouldn't drop my Lord Vegas for anything in the world lmfao
Me too, I really want to see Vegas begging on his knees for forgiveness
2 1
Replying to Sanie • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm trying to watch star in my mind but I can't stop cursing the author in my head
I can't bring myself to watch it lmao
2 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I don't want bdsm that means Pete is enjoying it, I want him to be tortured to death in order to make up for the…
Vegas will resuscitate him in the last minute with a cup of noodles it's okay
0 1
Replying to Freakforshows • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys please don't drop the show tho, it's sad seeing you disappointed:((
I wouldn't drop my Lord Vegas for anything in the world lmfao
2 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OK BOC I STILL HAVE SOME HOPE LEFT. U BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT ME
IF THEY SOFTEN THAT SHIT TOO MUCH I'LL SMACK THEM
0 1
Replying to Anitaserah • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi and the rest of the gangs are going to hell ππππππππ. The things ya all mad about…
I don't want bdsm that means Pete is enjoying it, I want him to be tortured to death in order to make up for the removal of SA π€£ Vegas won't be able to pull his redemption arc if Pete doesn't break into pieces
1 4
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
THEY ARE REMOVING THE R@PE
I hope it's not because that will mean Pete is enjoying it and I want him to break so Vegas can feel worst than ever when he falls for him, if it's bdsm it means it's consensual and the redemption will fail
1 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
THEY ARE REMOVING THE R@PE
UGHHHHHHH WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING π€‘
0 3
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 72k but fuck the author
1 0
Replying to Blossie • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, what have they replace it with then? *cries dramatically*
I know I'm so fucking mad at the author for this
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
THEY ARE REMOVING THE R@PE
NO FR LET'S PUT A FUCKING RAINBOW ON HIS HEAD TOO
0 6

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1