K-Drama
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
YF HAPPENED HERE. I AM HEARING THEY RUIJING VEGASTPETE WHAT??
THEY ARE REMOVING THE R@PE
0 8
Replying to Lisalala • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Fuck them.... They just ruined vegas and pete
FOR FUCKING REAL
1 0
Replying to NooieSalle • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Where can i read it ??
I'll send
2 0
Replying to 8639487 • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We're all ranting so intensely over there lmao
An hour ago I had to use the website but it didn't work for the others
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We are talking about the author removing the SA of vegaspete
They are including bdsm.
0 1
Replying to 8639487 • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We're all ranting so intensely over there lmao
MDL was down for a while bby we couldn't access it
0 2
Replying to miaa99 • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Caaan u send meee because I want to see where he wrote about removing the sa
Scroll through their Twitter, I scrolled so much to find it 😭
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We are talking about the author removing the SA of vegaspete
I lost it but you can look through their Twitter you will find it ❤
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm never gone stop bitching about how they ruined Vegas Pete by removing the main component 🤡
5 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We are talking about the author removing the SA of vegaspete
The author made a post about it and someone Retweeted it
0 2
Replying to lialiye • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
the episode hasn’t been aired yet what uall talking about
We are talking about the author removing the SA of vegaspete
1 7
Replying to trusfrated • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I AM SO MAD AT THEM FOR REMOVING THE SA. GONNA BURY MYSELF NOW😭
I WANNA SMACK THEM LMFAO
1 0
Replying to NooieSalle • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What is sa ?
Yes I understand did you read the novel?
0 0
Replying to 8639487 • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We're all ranting so intensely over there lmao
As we should 😭
2 4
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
wait what discord
We have a discord group
0 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here to bitch about them taking away the SA with VegasPete, that is all. Thank you :')
FUCK YES IM SO MAD
2 0
Replying to NooieSalle • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What is sa ?
Nowp. Not r@pe in my perspective
0 0
Replying to miaa99 • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
whaaat. really?
Yepp
0 1
Replying to Blossie • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat, what have they replace it with then? *cries dramatically*
Torture i guess 😒 fucking hell i cant have shit in this household
0 6
On KinnPorsche • May 20, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Not the entire discord group being mad at the author rn LMFAO
3 10

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1