K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 14 hours ago
Replying to Mynameis_r • Feb 11, 2023 Title Brother Trap thank you 🌹 Can you sub Otto wo Shakai-teki ni Massatsu suru Itsutsu no houhou ?? 0 1
Replying to Liar • Mar 4, 2022 Title Liar Replying to deleted comment can you sub this drama?? 😔😔🙏🏻🙏🏻 1 1
Replying to 9860147 • Feb 27, 2022 Title Liar Okay guys this is my first attempt at a fansub. Episode 1 of Liar Eng Subs easyupload.io/k2aik9 Expires in 30… Don't you sub next episode? im waiting for it 0 0
Replying to 9860147 • Feb 19, 2022 Title Liar Feedback is welcome I know I must have made errors, very happy to have anyone help if anyone wishes to. This was… plz fix the sub🙏🏻 i can't understand some parts of it 1 0
Replying to 9860147 • Feb 18, 2022 Title Liar Hello guys. I'm a aspiring fansubber, I've been studying Japanese for 4 and a half years. I've never done a fansub… where do you upload it? 0 2
im waiting for it