Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: May 10, 2026
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 12, 2016
Replying to violet1997 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Addicted
No it has been cancelled, you can read the book if you want to know the rest of the story
Thank you!! 💖
2 0
Replying to violet1997 • Sep 25, 2025
Title Addicted
No it has been cancelled, you can read the book if you want to know the rest of the story
Hi.. do you know where I can read the translation book?
1 2
On Revenged Love • Jul 31, 2025
Just wanna pouring my heart. Why CC doesnt give WSW an after care service when they had 1st night get together 😔. He must be get a little hurt, since WSW kinda hard to persuade to have another night.
When someone got click, usually they become a rabbit, dont want to get separated 😆
3 0
Replying to Lim Pitliy • Jul 16, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Please let me know what the ruined story for them????? I desperate to know it!!!!!!
DM please... I'm so into this rn. This one is a treat
1 0
Replying to Kaede • Jul 4, 2025
Anyone wondering where to watch this drama? Just DM me, and I’ll help you with the link.
I know this is 2 months ago, but can I also get the link to watch? Tysm 💕
1 0
On Heart of Stone • Apr 1, 2025
Hi... Anyone already watch this one and the original? Wdt? Which one is better? This one or the original. Or, both have their own charm?
❤️
1 1
Replying to LUNA ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ • Feb 11, 2025
That pilot video is an AI it doesn't exist
What?? Are you sure? Ah... It breaking my heart 💔💔
0 1
Replying to Dakinis • Feb 8, 2025
Person Yan Zi Xian
YES, i got confused a lot of times before realizing they are different people, they look sooo alike... I've watched…
Hi.. may I know the name of the looks alike actor, please..
0 1
Replying to KMart • Feb 2, 2025
I guess you saw that someone put that out and said it is Exclusive Love also. The clip that I saw with the pilots…
Owh,, that one is Korean. I look foward for that one. So cute!
Thanks for the info. I hope we have their page here soon.
1 1
Replying to jmin • Jan 29, 2025
what's the title of the original film?
In desc box it says, ~~ Remake of the Spanish-Colombian movie "The Hidden Face" (La cara oculta) [2011].
0 0