Editorials
On Matsumoto Jun • Apr 12, 2011
Person Matsumoto Jun
Jun was great in Hana yori dango. :)
1 0
On Tanaka Koki • Apr 12, 2011
Person Tanaka Koki
I love him! I think he's a great actor and he is definitely one of my favorite Johnny's.
2 0
On Hayami Mokomichi • Apr 12, 2011
Person Hayami Mokomichi
Seriously Zettai Kareshi made me cry. Mokomichi is tall, dark and handsome. Watching him is a pleasure.
4 0
On Yamashita Tomohisa • Apr 12, 2011
Person Yamashita Tomohisa
He's a great actor and always a pleasure to watch for many different reasons. He's versatile, I like that about him.
1 0
On Koike Teppei • Apr 12, 2011
Person Koike Teppei
Yes, yes, he's adorable. ^_^ I like watching him in drama's. He has a lovely singing voice too. Teppei is actually the reason why I started watching jdrama's.
0 0
On Kamenashi Kazuya • Apr 11, 2011
Person Kamenashi Kazuya
He's a brilliant actor, who can do all kinds of drama. Comedy, romantic, sad and serious. When Kazuya is the main character of a drama, you can trust it's going to be good.
2 0
