Celebrity
On Doctor on the Edge • Jun 18, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
it's really frustrating that even after paying for a Disney+ subscription, many K-dramas still don't get released in India at the same time as other countries, like this one. Can anyone tell me where I can watch this show in India?
5 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 6, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
I rarely leave reviews, but this is easily the best series I've seen in recent times. Totally worth it.
7 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • Jul 19, 2025
Title Delightfully Deceitful
it’s on Netflix in India
it's uploaded on Friday..... currently I m on 5th episode 😜
1 0
Replying to kimchi04 • Jun 28, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
same bro... idk why maybe coz its jio hotstar now..
Did anyone else tell you where we can see it?
0 1
On Nine Puzzles • Jun 7, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
why I can't find this drama on hotstar in india
1 3
On Gen Z • Mar 31, 2025
Title Gen Z
where can I watch this drama in india
1 1
On Delightfully Deceitful • Mar 25, 2025
Title Delightfully Deceitful
where can I watch this series in india..give suggestions
0 2
On Family Matters • Jan 11, 2025
Title Family Matters
where can I watch this in india
0 1
