Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 6 days ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 15 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 13 hours ago
Replying to Heartstrings4LMH • Oct 17, 2013 Article Take It Like A Man Hey are you people all crazy? Where is Geum Jan Di charater in Boys over flowers? who was played by Koo Hye Sun!… She was until the last episodes, in which she just kinda existed...if you get what I'm saying? 9 0
Gia • Aug 14, 2013 Article A Beginner's Guide to Sungkyunkwan Scandal I loved Jae Shin and Yong Ha, couldn't stop laughing at the fomer's description. Sexy ninja, most feared man at SKK, afraid of women, and most of all... silent but deadly. like a fart 2 0
purplenette • Aug 14, 2013 Article Eye Candy Syndrome What's a username for? Mine is just for Moon Jae-Shin in SKK <3 1 0
Replying to Mindful • Aug 14, 2013 Article Drama Problems The fourth problem is allllll me smmfh lmfao idk how many times I say aish when I get mad and not only that but… I even started with the "AIGOOOOO!!!!!!" and got a bunch of weird looks from my family for that. 0 0
silent but deadly. like a fart