K-Drama
On Ready, Set, Love • Feb 24, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
short and sweet
1 0
Replying to youngrinzy • Nov 15, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
can someone tell me how similar this is to twinkling watermelon, cause I want to watch shows like twinkling watermelon…
It's slightly similar, both of them are trying to change their parents past after time travelling back to when they were teenagers. I would say though this is not fluffy at all like twinkling watermelon, as it is more focused on a serial killer.
3 1
Replying to Katsuishm • Nov 6, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
omg does anyone know something similar I can watch while I'm waiting for the new eps? T__T similar in terms of…
Maybe check out Remarriage and Desires, short revenge kdrama easily bingeable!
10 1
Replying to tara_2020_x • Jun 27, 2021
Title So Not Worth it Spoiler
Guys can anybody clear my doubt,in episode 12 minnie hugs another man so like what will happen to samsam and minnie's…
I mean it was pretty obvious that Minnie cheated on Sam with the plastic surgeon as she also kissed him, she had also cheated on Hans in the past, honestly I love Minnie but her character in this drama was extremely obnoxious. So if there is a season 2 I’m guessing their relationship is going to change in future episodes.
0 0
Replying to Lilolilu • Jun 4, 2021
Title Sweet & Sour Spoiler
Who is the old guy with glasses?
I'm pretty sure he was a character used to represent the temptation of the ML, like a subliminal message in the back of his head to reason the idea of a relationship with his coworker
2 0
Replying to atelltaleheart • Apr 19, 2021
Title Doom at Your Service
i'm a little sad that mdl is using the group poster (since it features more cast members) as the cover photo,…
I have to agree, though all of the posters that have been made look incredible !
3 0
On Spring, Again • Mar 7, 2021
Title Spring, Again
super underrated, such a beautiful movie !
6 1
On Diva • Oct 5, 2020
Title Diva
This really reminds me of the movie Black Swan with Natalie Portman! I’m looking forward to this!
3 0
On Heart Signal Season 3 • Sep 28, 2020
Title Heart Signal Season 3
does anyone have the link from where they watch it I can’t find it anywhere with eng subs
1 1
On Concrete Utopia • Aug 5, 2020
Title Concrete Utopia
the cast is .. *chef kiss*
8 0
On #Alive • Aug 1, 2020
Title #Alive
Better than what I was expecting, every comment seemed to suggest this was the most awful thing they’ve seen in a while, there was a few things that were missing in the storyline which could’ve given it more depth but it was no where near as bad as people are saying in the comments but I guess it’s up to personal opinion
3 0
On Ju-On: Origins • Jul 24, 2020
Title Ju-On: Origins
This was really nicely directed though, I found it hard to keep up with time jumps and the many different characters you had to remember throughout the series, I enjoyed the cinematography, I wouldn't say it's scary , maybe a few disturbing scenes of immense gore, but overall, the 'scary' scenes weren't perfectly executed, so don't go in expecting many or any jump scares.
9 1
On Oh My Baby • Jul 24, 2020
Title Oh My Baby Spoiler
it was ok... just the ending seemed so rushed especially when the whole series is about pregnancy and children you'd think they'd put more effort when it came to the last scene
2 0
On Intimate Strangers • Jun 28, 2020
Title Intimate Strangers
this had such a secure 9 from me until the end, still enjoyable, I didn’t have the urge to skip through any of the scenes, good movie overall if you take the last 10 minutes away
5 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Jun 27, 2020
Title Mr. Sunshine
aww so sad it went from 9.0 to 8.9 definitely deserved the overall 9 score!
9 1
Replying to asianfranticshows • Jun 24, 2020
Title Intruder Spoiler
Does anyone know where I can watch the movie?
I found it raw here https://koreandrama.es/intruder-2020-2
2 2
On Jeju Prayer • Jun 21, 2020
Title Jeju Prayer
The poster is super pretty!
1 0
On The King: Eternal Monarch • Jun 12, 2020
Title The King: Eternal Monarch
How does this have an 8.3 but by the looks of the comments it deserves a 7.5 or less...
10 5
Replying to Alle • Jun 10, 2020
Title You and I
Is it possible to watch with eng subs?
It’s on Viki but you have to have a subscription to watch or a free trial
0 0
On To All the Guys Who Loved Me • Jun 8, 2020
Title To All the Guys Who Loved Me
Was looking forward to this until I saw the cast :/
5 0

1