Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 17 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 30, 2025
On Project XY • 18 hours ago
Title Project XY
Bro i can't with Youngs flirting 😭🙏 My man was DOWN BAD SINCE D1
He was just misunderstood cz Elio is passive.
MANNN YLL SHOULD WATCH THEIR RECENT LIVE
I WAS BLUSHING AF
both are so flirty and giddy
CH LITERALLY said
"ONLY 5 EPS R OUT U BOTH SHOULD HOLD ON" 😭✌️🥀
6 0
On Project XY • 18 hours ago
Title Project XY
FINALLY 🤧
Saw something this show was made for
Dating√
Acting ×
Lmao 😭🙏
But but BUT I'm UP FOR ELIO AND YOUNG MY CP YLL 😌💪

i don't get all that hate tylers getting TBH
YES , he is acting sulky but this show already decided the cps on first hand only
cz i watched their recent live Elio said that they met before filming for EP 1 so it's pretty much scripted and even in BTS of EP 1 CHntyler are literally laughing and clingy with eachother...
this is basically the PDS who are up for some fighting n spicy scenes and drama for Rivalry for them ..i LOVEEEEE Wanner PLEASE KEEP HIM AWAY FROM THIS SCRIPTED SHIT 😭🙏

CHntyler have great ACTING chemistry but IRL big ass communication Gap 🫩
I think they should learn from Youngelio 😏✌️
5 0
Replying to Frozensocks • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
That's why I may pop in say my two cents each week and dip because novel and manhua readers are going to A.) spoil…
Ikrrrr they did in many and i fucking hate it like u can say it's different but we ain't asking you for spoilers 🙏 btw my previous pp was same as ur pp
2 1
Replying to Blzxoxo • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
U dropped payback!!????
Yep I was so locked in for revenge but pooff it was not as strong as i expected
3 1
On Fool in Love • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
Ok can we talk about the BGM and Opening LIKE DAMMNN 🔥

It's been a long ass time for me to get invested in a *Thai bl* which actually knows how to portray MLs work-life balance.. cz I'm tired of CLICHÉ stories and scenes 🫩

The direction is kinda GIVING i mean I was impressed with transitions and composure btwn boxing n meeting scene n offcourse that basketball 👏
idk even with tea set scene it was no heavy lines but it felt heavy AF ig this is what you get from an experienced @ss actor 🔥

ING is literally having a _FINE LINE_ when it comes to his bro and his bae LoL,
he's making sure that the intentions are conveyed firmly and with sass 😏😌✌️

The real life age Gap is throwing up more tension than usual but i hope this carriers the plot till end cz i don't wanna drop it like payback*sighs*

P.s : MANNN just watched the trailer...
THEY'RE COOKING HARDDD ! 🥵🔥
Plot looks stronger
I'M LOCKED IN !
PLEASE I BEG NOVEL N MANHWA READERS
PLEASE DON'T FUCKING SPOIL SHIT EVERYWHERE !
8 6
On Twisted Tie • 3 days ago
Title Twisted Tie
W.T.F !!!
I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE PAUSED 20 TIMES AND REWINDED FOR EACH HEAVY SCENE BRO-
I HAD TO FUCKING WASH MY FACE 💀🛀

WHAT WAS THE GRABBB EXCUSE ME ?????? 🫪
WHAT'S WITH KBLS ???? 1ST BOY WITH CAUTION AND NOW THIS !!!

BRO IS PROVOKING ???? BJBHHHJHGHHHHHH WHATTTT MANN I CAN'T- 😭🥀
"RATHER THAN PRETENDING CLUMSY...I PREFER WHEN U'RE READY TO BIT- " LIKE BITCH WHATTTT ?? 🫨

AND THAT FUCKING SMIRKS 😏WHENEVER HIS CALCULATED SCENARIOS SIT RIGHT... Bye i need some 🛌
17 2
On Boy, with Caution • 4 days ago
Ok that plot was heavy AF and i love it 😔✌️

The Tension was overflowing through my SCREEN , i just inhaled it for a second and i had to pause n rewind it exhale inhale exhale 🥴
I'm just too curious is teacher just doing same with ml what he did with previous student, what's with the MLs Mom??
AND
WHO TF IS THIS LOAN SHARK ??!!
MANNN BRO HAD MORE CHEMISTRY Than with his classmate

First time saw such a polite way to beat someone's ass 🤣
"HYUNG , SORRY" 😝
9 0
On Incomplete Summer • 4 days ago
Well i really loved that a show which is actually focused on how to improve acting skills .
Ziyu and Mingyang have that undeniable magnetic chemistry 🙂‍↕️🙏
but overall I love their frndship 🌻
I love how during the acting session everyone showed their charms and yeah

the scenarios were sooo CLICHÉ OMG 🌚😝😭
even they themselves told like a couple after break-up on xiomeng and bai guanyu 😭🙏
couples reunion in ziyu and Mingyang scenario 🤣😭
Zhixuan ( i love that puppy) and ruijian is like a arranged marriage couple who started off awkward af but ended up with better understanding of eachother.😌
Last couple idk what's with them 🥲
1 0
On Project XY • 7 days ago
Title Project XY
FINALLY
Heaven has heard OUR prayers and gave us Elio and Young 🔥🔥👑😔✌️
That last scene Elio was stuttering and sweating like 🥴🥵
And when Young asked Elio "Why didn't you ask me that y i didn't vote for you ?" Mannnn this couple's communication skills 💯 they're so mature and emotionally stable persons 🔥 TOP NOTCH CP YLL 🗣️
I was praying from D1 Mannn i love this CP 🙂‍↕️🙏
19 1
On Project XY • 19 days ago
Title Project XY
Wait i thought I was the only one thinking Elio & Young have SO much Tension btwn them so I wasn't alone !!! Give them a scene I bet they're gonna nail it and i feel deep down Elio feels the same as usual but is scared of making young uncomfortable since young is so fixated on Joel
8 0
On Mr. Fanboy Uncut Version • 19 days ago
Bro the only problem is dumandee series start off so good but till end idk if it's chemistry or storyline becomes so boring.. idk i think it same happened to ME' in duang with you , your sky etc khemjira was the only exception
( This is just my opinion )
4 3
On Stand Bi Me • Jul 30, 2026
Title Stand Bi Me
Seungho is just into jinwoo 💯 ik it he's just wants to hear the "I'm jealous" "don't go to her i don't like it" words from jinwoo but he very well knows jinwoos not that kind of person... Like- to say aggressive or sulk or Smthg that's why he's pushing him so hard to the point that it became a threat to seungho only and now he can't handle watching jinwoo messaging anyone else ...idk .. i think everyone is flawed in this world we can't judge unless we see the whole story right ? So.. let's see his methods more but ik jinwoos is hurting too much i LOVE heejin for standing up for him THAT'S MY GIRL ! 🫶🔥


Friendship is the only aspect I'm watching this show for specifically jinwoo and heejin obviously 🫠❤️‍🔥
Heejin × eunchae sounds sooo good like- because of jinwoos quirky mssg eunchae messaged heejin .. i mean heejin was so happy i love this frd duo
12 2
On That Song • Jul 30, 2026
Title That Song
Can someone drop links for the ost cz it traumatized me real badddd 💀
0 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 28, 2026
YASSS !
This looks VERY MATURE AF ❤️‍🔥
i needed these vibes cz i couldn't watch s1 since i couldn't paint it down to my thoughts .. 🥲

Mix is SLAYING the character 🙂‍↕️🤌
I needed mix to act roles like these bro he is made for these roles !! PERFECTION 😮‍💨

The storyline looks SPICY 🔥 🥵
AND
Aou in that NON BINARY look that nosering 🛐🛐😫
idk this man looks hot no matter whatever role he plays ☑️
Joss looks too good with that short hair😳

Gotta say from storyline, it's bg music to the actors SLAYING their acting skills everything looks
🔝 NOTCH 😮‍💨 I'M SAT ☑️👾
13 0
On Heart Code • Feb 21, 2026
Title Heart Code
My third GL after friendly Rivalry and clairbell.
Loved the storyline and chemistry is cute
4 0
On Countdown to Yes • Feb 11, 2026
The transitions btw
flashbacks and present
is like flipping pages through a novel Book so BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED ✨❤️‍🔥
14 1
On Duang with You • Feb 9, 2026
First of all im melting at duangs character 🫠
Teetee NAILED IT DOWN 💅❤️‍🔥

Loved the things where Qin checked duangs expression at picking up chocolate scene it's like him giving duang lenience 🤌👀
Not Jamie throwing duang under the bus when they get caught and duang doing the same 😭😂🤣

Duang my BOI not a single plan went fail from you 🙂‍↕️
atleast viewers know that 😏😌🤭

I love the BG music whenever Qin comes off as a handsome ice prince LoL and we have nut matching up with this gen actors in terms of looking younger effortlessly ✨
9 0