Plot twist : hiroya is actually attracted to bomi :) jk LoL would been a banger of s2 twist ...
Cz I'm tired of watching bl drama where william n izaya are main characters *sighs* I hope jobu and other gets more screen time so that we could see their frndship progress 🥹🤌
Is it only me or what ????? cz i felt Wave was actually attracted to North from Day 1 but since north was soo clingy and firm with his choice that wave backed off' like- u gotta admit they have chemistry 🔥🥵 specifically when they worked in "duang with you" But the way wave had "Sad puppy face" when north otto came at last was 💔❤️🩹
Why are chinese bls so etheral regarding the locations 🫠❤️🔥 Scenery 😮💨🔥 sick af Cast 🥵🛐 bro both ACTED so on point for their roles specifically AMUR .. bro has that UNDEFINED BEAUTY 🥀🤌 The first 3 episodes were so good then the editing and storyline went so downhill 😔 if only they gave more time to actors nd viewers to explore more about the plot cz-man there was literally Nthg .... 🥲 I understood the story but man give some TIME for the EMOTIONAL CONVEYANCE 🥹😔
Watched every Korean bromance bro 😔 like devil judge, beyond evil , prisoner , the guest , strangers from hell , d.p , school 2015( basically the "OG" frenemies of thai ) , bloodhounds, boy next door , good Manager etc etc
you can try these bromance i've watched:- oh no here comes trouble- Under the skin- running like a shooting…
No bro haven't I'll watch soon then , thanks for these recommendations i wanted some badly cz i can't get past chinese bls 🫠 thai bls seem boring to me since I've been watching them from like 8 yrs I was basically a kid at that time lol my kinky ass
no offense, just out of curiosity, but why not just watch bls?
I've been watching bls from 2017 bro and I've literally watched every bl and I'm watching bls rn too it's just that sometimes long stares and oozing chemistry is better than dead chemistry n kisses in "some" bls so...
Bro I was sooo wrong about this BL 😔💔 i DROPPED it cz i couldn't connect with escaping the reality in parallel world on the first episode only ! But after 4 episodes dropped on kisskh idk why but I tried watching the from 2nd episode😭 please i just loved the way they showed how if he humbled then it would've been whole new "branch" of possibilities i just loved the concept bro thank God I went in for another episode 🤧
Don't watch this drama in public... Cz you can't stop yourself from shouting , screaming , kicking ur legs in air , floating in air , biting urself
I never edited a bl video on my YouTube channel but I just COULDN'T STOP lol this one was BEYOND from just being a bl .... I just couldn't care less about homophobic subscribers 😔
Anyways... To my review I couldn't take my eyes off for even a SINGLE SECOND🫠 this was ... FINGER LICKING GOODDD 😮💨 lmao idk man how to describe my feelings.. The script writing 🥴 bro carried out tension AND story line soooo welll it's really rare to watch smthg like this.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SPOILERS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
My Replays ( min 5 times 💀 🌚) 1. _"Do your worst , Latino"_ 🥵 the way his reflection on suzuki was mixed as if he was already into his mind 2. _"Don't you feel like princess"_ Damnnnnn n 😔🥹😭 i literally bet my legs in excitement and it got red AF 💀 3. _"The segment where both dance in practice room on the song kiss me softly"_ BRO my soul came out after he went down 👁️👄👁️ 4. _"That train scene"_ 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨 please this was ART BRUHH , Like the way he ran , the way even the ribbon 🎗️ was entangling around them 🫠 i never was jealous of the ppl who were in that metro 🙂 5._"When SuZuki danced on the song Sway..."_ Actually bro Heard SLAY cz- that was STUNNING bro i replayed it 6 times 💀 🥲 i don't need help 😔
6._"We can't be one anymore"_ The emotions were so RAW i could feel everything what they were feeling ❤️🩹
7._"When he finally understood his ONLY WAY OUT was "Finding Love" within himself and they SLAYED THE WHOLE CHOREOGRAPHY"
I really want this angle to stir the shit up in this season 🛐cz it's been boring 😔
hiroya is actually attracted to bomi :) jk LoL would been a banger of s2 twist ...
Cz I'm tired of watching bl drama where william n izaya are main characters
*sighs*
I hope jobu and other gets more screen time so that we could see their frndship progress 🥹🤌
cz i felt Wave was actually attracted to North from Day 1 but since north was soo clingy and firm with his choice that wave backed off' like- u gotta admit they have chemistry 🔥🥵
specifically when they worked in "duang with you"
But the way wave had "Sad puppy face" when north otto came at last was 💔❤️🩹
Scenery 😮💨🔥 sick af
Cast 🥵🛐
bro both ACTED so on point for their roles specifically AMUR ..
bro has that UNDEFINED BEAUTY 🥀🤌
The first 3 episodes were so good then the editing and storyline went so downhill 😔 if only they gave more time to actors nd viewers to explore more about the plot cz-man there was literally Nthg .... 🥲
I understood the story but man give some TIME for the EMOTIONAL CONVEYANCE 🥹😔
But after 4 episodes dropped on kisskh idk why but I tried watching the from 2nd episode😭 please i just loved the way they showed how if he humbled then it would've been whole new "branch" of possibilities i just loved the concept bro thank God I went in for another episode 🤧
I never edited a bl video on my YouTube channel but I just COULDN'T STOP lol this one was BEYOND from just being a bl .... I just couldn't care less about homophobic subscribers 😔
Anyways... To my review
I couldn't take my eyes off for even a SINGLE SECOND🫠
this was ...
FINGER LICKING GOODDD 😮💨
lmao idk man how to describe my feelings..
The script writing 🥴 bro carried out tension AND story line soooo welll it's really rare to watch smthg like this.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ SPOILERS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
My Replays ( min 5 times 💀 🌚)
1. _"Do your worst , Latino"_ 🥵 the way his reflection on suzuki was mixed as if he was already into his mind
2. _"Don't you feel like princess"_ Damnnnnn n 😔🥹😭 i literally bet my legs in excitement and it got red AF 💀
3. _"The segment where both dance in practice room on the song kiss me softly"_ BRO my soul came out after he went down 👁️👄👁️
4. _"That train scene"_ 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨 please this was ART BRUHH , Like the way he ran , the way even the ribbon 🎗️ was entangling around them 🫠 i never was jealous of the ppl who were in that metro 🙂
5._"When SuZuki danced on the song Sway..."_ Actually bro Heard SLAY cz- that was STUNNING bro i replayed it 6 times 💀 🥲 i don't need help 😔
6._"We can't be one anymore"_ The emotions were so RAW i could feel everything what they were feeling ❤️🩹
7._"When he finally understood his ONLY WAY OUT was "Finding Love" within himself and they SLAYED THE WHOLE CHOREOGRAPHY"