News
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 6, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
Judging the phones they use I am assuming that the high school arc is set in the 2000's or early 2010's, so where the hell did the windows 11 os come from in ep 13.😂
1 2
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 28, 2026
Title See You at Work Tomorrow!
I don't understand why Choi Kyung Hoon (Cho Ga Eul) is cast as main role.
4 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 17, 2026
Title Pursuit of Jade
How long is he planning to hide his identity? He's just entering deeper waters now.
3 0
On Still Shining • Mar 16, 2026
Title Still Shining
I don't understand why they had to break up. The FL suddenly becomes cold and also conveys that she wants to break up in a roundabout way.
3 8
Replying to mydramawatch • Feb 18, 2026
Title How Dare You!? Spoiler
Why is the name 'How Dare You!?'
I feel that it should have been 'How Are You', it was the thing the ML said to the FL in the last scene.
5 1
On How Dare You!? • Feb 18, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Why is the name 'How Dare You!?'
1 2