K-Drama
Replying to moodwatcher • Jul 15, 2026
Title Blue Lock
The cast has so many former BL leads, geez xd I know almost all of them! :D
I'm aware of Kohei Higuchi, but qho else is in a bl?
1 1
On Boys II Planet • Feb 26, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
I JUST HOPE OLD BOYS PLANET TRAINEES COME BACK TO THIS NEW SEASONNN!!!!! AHHHH
2 0
Cheolhanit • Feb 22, 2025
Game What ThamePo character are you?
I got Pepper and honestly Im fine with it although im kind of Thame and Po but I love it also great job!!
1 1
zigwind • Dec 28, 2024
Game WHO ARE YOU IN LYKN
I got Williammm
0 0
Replying to Ammu • Nov 7, 2024
Title Your Sky
Yes. Muenfah is teerak's senior
Oh, alrighty thanks...
0 0
On Your Sky • Nov 3, 2024
Title Your Sky
I like the trailer made me interested but I'm confused about the description on here. Is it actually a freshman and senior love story?
4 2
