Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 48 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 23, 2026
Replying to Talay All Day • 5 days ago
Title Project XY
My ship might actually sail! I love that Elio and Young can have an honest conversation about their thoughts and…
can you tell me who voted for whom
1 2
On Project XY • 5 days ago
Title Project XY
tyler is literally getting on my nerves. CH isn't your bf and anybody why are you sulking for no reason.And i am so happy to see Young and elio moving forward and big thanks to elio for asking that q. to CH.
14 0
On Boy, with Caution • 7 days ago
Can these all mfs just die his dad , the bullies and also the teachers. They are really making my blood boil. I was just angry and pissed off in this whole eps.
5 0
Replying to Sov • 12 days ago
Title Project XY
Tyler really annoyed me in episode 4, he was acting like a drama queen and felt to me like he's a manipulative…
Gurl same i was really feeling bad for him but when he started showing the type of the expressions and the way of his talking really annoyed me.But this ep i was really angry with CH like what do you mean you let go of Waner to fall and has no explanation about it.
I feel like he should better choose someone and end this love triangle so at least someone will have the time to move on and find his own compatible CP
9 0
Replying to Sov • 12 days ago
Title Project XY
AGES REVEAL IN EPISODE 4:Joel : born in september 2004Waner : born in 2001Young : born in november 2004Alan :…
i thought he was the youngest
0 0
On Project XY • 12 days ago
Title Project XY
guess what i think Tyler and CH should choose eachother and leave Waner cuz i feel Waner needs someone who is understanding and can genuinely feel the emotion of Waner being the quiet person doesn't mean he don't have emotions.
This ep was so sad like CH should better choose someone and end this i was feeling really bad for tyler when he was crying but when i hear CH talking about letting Waner fall really pissed me off Waner doesn't really talk about his feelings but i can see through his eyes that he was about to cry so i cried out for his behalf.
And why are the production team not interviewing Waner like how they do to Tyler and CH and ask obv q. to them but not Waner .He also has his opinions but someone has to ask him first.

I feel like i should go to the show being the 8 guest and choose Waner and live happily ever after
End of the story
9 1
On Boy, with Caution • 12 days ago
Guys why are you all making fuss about the 7 years age gap if it's was a minor and an adult that is totally illegal but the guys are 21 and 28 which seems pretty mature because at that age period you know a lot of things have the knowledge to distinguish what's right or wrong. Age where you mostly focus on future rather than other stuffs and I am 19 year old but I also have the knowledge to differentiate what is good or bad right or wrong.So why think so hard,these ages of people can make their own decision.But the path they may choose might be wrong also but it depends on them.

Tell me if the story was about a 37 Year old and 44 years old guys you would approve that why not call the police for this one too.But I also doesn't mean the age gap must be very large I just can approve at least 7 years age gap and also it's fictional but some may would like to apply in real life too getting motivation by this kind of dramas which I don't really approve and don't care what other people are doing if they are happy and things aren't affecting me then it's not my business
17 2
On Project XY • 13 days ago
Title Project XY
Some people are hating on Tyler like how he is behaving as CH is his bf who is cheating on him and others are kinda feeling sorry for him.But I also genuinely feel sorry for Tyler because sometimes it does happen when you see the person you give the most importance to doesn't have that kinda feeling towards you (doesn't have to be romantic feeling).

But I will surely be pissed off if Tyler will try to ruin the friendship between CH and Waner to have CH for himself .CH feeling guilty and choosing Tyler after seeing him cry and feel bad for him would be enough for me to not like them. It will make Waner a side piece and I know Waner won't tell anything to anyone because he is an Introvert person.
8 0
On Boy, with Caution • 14 days ago
It looks like a very diff concept than others bl drama out there which makes this kinda unique like a love story between a student and a teacher with many emotions . I just hope the age diff is legal and not like a father son age gap also looking forward for a mature concept and gives us a glimpse us about the struggle of a love forbidden by the society. Looking forward to them 😘
7 1
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • 15 days ago
Title Nour
Also......a theory.......So according to the way Ken explained it.......A is Nour and loves B (human).A heart-bites…
Gurl when you bought A and B as a narrative I thought I was gonna solve a math problem 😭
I hate math
And I don't think there is a twin if there is then they both might be Nour as well chita and his twin.
I just feel like chita has been acting all innocent and vulnerable all long so no one suspects him.
Also he might be the past lover of ken cuz the they interact so uncomfortably with each other gives us a diff hint.
And the most embarrassing, unnecessary, out of concept part was when they were in gas station like how they hell are you both so chill about someone getting kidnapped or might have already been killed .the unnecessary explanation of colours.
They both can have a good chat the whole time when they are in lovey doevy time but it's a serious case now both are police officers and both don't give a damn.
James always acting flirty here and there .
Ken not giving a damn about his friends which might also make sense as he had a lot of friends and past lovers who are died now so doesn't have that much feelings about it.
Plot is great but we don't want unnecessary romance in a serious situation like come on.
4 0
Replying to Nobodyimportant • 15 days ago
Title Nour
Horrible pacing in this episode. How are we supposed to take the plot seriously when A friend AND a brother got…
Gurl you took my words out of my mouth
Like acting is good but I feel a bit lacking from James how he acts sometimes gives me embarrassement and like they are officers but their seriousness is just zero.
Every time James comes up with a random flirt which is totally unnecessary at that time or situation
5 1
On Project XY • 15 days ago
Title Project XY
Imma guess according to the pic of there back in the beach I think it's goes like
Tyler Elio CH Waner Joel Young
That's my guess looking at their sexy back😅
2 0
On Project XY • 15 days ago
Title Project XY
I really support these two pairs elio,young and CH,waner.I mean they have got a lot of chemistry with each other. Like man young is such an underated person I hope he finds his best CP out there. Elio is such a sweet and bubbly person. CH is just clam and outgoing person . Tyler is a totally an extrovert kinda person who takes action as fast as he takes his decision.joel is such a sweet heart, can vibe with him cuz I also love music. And last my love Waner,bro had to process everytime before doing anything that's what makes him cute. Guess what he is totally my type.😆
3 0
On Nour • 15 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
So many surprises in this ep like how chita is the one that have been killing all the Nour and keeping his innocence. If James dad is also a Nour then it's obv makes sense that James can see the human colours.
And I don't feel like there is a twin or sth cuz I feel like chita is just acting all along to look vulnerable and innocent Infront of everyone so no one really have doubts.And I have no idea what happened to dr.j but I think chita might have turned him to a Nour too.
And talking about the chemistry of the main couple ken is very mature, understanding and well-spoken person but James is such a crybaby so it's kinda cute hoping it's a happy ending 😘
6 1