News
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 25, 2014
Article "Marriage not Dating" Teasers and Stills!
Looks interesting ^^
2 0
Replying to Niina no Papa • Jun 25, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Just starting ep5 and already this is so much better a drama than The Heirs was, I hope this one doesn't disappoint…
I really need to agree with u. The Heirs is a nice drama but it kind of disapointed me and I just don't know why, but this drama is one of my favorite dramas and one of the bests dramas ever ~and I'm sorry for my bad english, or as Cheon Song Yi says, "oops, sawrry"~
1 0
Replying to Weirdestone • Jun 25, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
What makes everyone like this drama? Just curious. >.< Like what's so interesting about it?
It's a really funny drama. The main couple is probably one of the cutest drama-couple ever
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Jun 25, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
Cheon Song Yi is one of the best roles EVER
0 0
Replying to Carol09 • Mar 23, 2014
Person Lee Jong Suk
Does he smoke? I found an article saying that, but i dont know if thats true...
Yes he does
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Ohhh I am, Hope you're doing well too. Yes, I'm currently watching "Faith", it's a nice drama, I'm liking a lot. What about you? ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome, it's nice to meet you too!
1 0
Replying to namkarol • Dec 18, 2013
Title School 2013 Special
It was so cute <3
You're welcome ^^
0 0
Replying to namkarol • Dec 17, 2013
Title School 2013 Special
It was so cute <3
https://vimeo.com/58749122
2 0
On Ko Seung A • Dec 6, 2013
Person Ko Seung A
Love her in The Cat
1 0
On Kwon Yu Ri • Dec 5, 2013
Person Kwon Yu Ri
Happy birthday Queen Yuri <3
0 0
On School 2013 Special • Dec 4, 2013
Title School 2013 Special
It was so cute <3
2 0
On Gal So Won • Dec 3, 2013
Person Gal So Won
Eun Ba Wi <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You're welcome ^^
1 0
On Please Remember, Princess • Nov 4, 2013
Title Please Remember, Princess
1st episode already aired, I need english subs fkaskfpsakdposk /flips
3 0
On Please Remember, Princess • Oct 27, 2013
Title Please Remember, Princess
Can't waaait, Lee Sungyeol <3
3 0
Replying to Busanunnie • Oct 27, 2013
Person Lee Sung Yeol
He will play the main role in the drama called ‘Love Potential – Era of Pure Love'(also called 'Please Remember,…
Can't wait to watch this drama. Lee SungYeol jjang!
1 0
On Le Jun Kai • Sep 29, 2013
Title Le Jun Kai
Good story - but confused -, so much flash back, bad scenes and >>horrible<< ending.
3 0
On Jackie Chan • Sep 29, 2013
Person Jackie Chan
King
1 0
On Jeon Hyo Sung • Sep 28, 2013
Person Jeon Hyo Sung
First drama always and first drama as main role too? OMG, so cute ~
0 0
