Editorials
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 3, 2020
Title The Song of Glory Spoiler
It depends on how much you can stomach the death of your favorite character.
Everyone?
0 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Aug 3, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
It depends on how much you can stomach the death of your favorite character.
Who all died till episode 42??
0 3
Replying to Alice Wang • Jul 30, 2020
Title Dance of the Sky Empire
Yes, but don't expect a masterpiece, it has a lot of shortcomings. But is light and goes by fast.
Thanx
0 0
On Dance of the Sky Empire • Jul 30, 2020
Title Dance of the Sky Empire
Is this drama worth watching??
1 2
Replying to pokopo • Jul 30, 2020
Title Secret of Three Kingdoms
YH they are brothers
Yeah i watched the drama..this was one of best dramas i have seen
1 0
On Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me • Nov 29, 2019
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
How is this drama?? Is it watchable?? I have read mixed comments... I really wanted to watch this one
0 2
On Secret of Three Kingdoms • Sep 23, 2019
Title Secret of Three Kingdoms
Does sima Yi support the emperor (ML) throughout drama??
1 2
Replying to tsutsuloo • Aug 13, 2019
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an
It's unequivocally one of the best dramas of 2019. It sets the bar for fusion historical dramas, masterfully balancing…
The way I gave ur sincere opinion about this drama... I will surely give this drama a try????
0 0
Replying to tsutsuloo • Aug 11, 2019
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an
It's unequivocally one of the best dramas of 2019. It sets the bar for fusion historical dramas, masterfully balancing…
OK..thanx
0 0
Replying to tsutsuloo • Aug 11, 2019
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an
It's unequivocally one of the best dramas of 2019. It sets the bar for fusion historical dramas, masterfully balancing…
Wow... Thank for sharing ur views... I will definitely try to watch these...Is this similar to nirvana in fire kind??
0 4
On The Longest Day in Chang'an • Aug 10, 2019
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an
How is this drama???... It has good rating... But little hesitated to start watching
0 7
Replying to Aurin • Aug 8, 2019
Title Fall in Love
I found the other one here. But still don’t know the name. It’s written in chinese ????https://youtu.be/1UaMCRWqkYE
Wow that's my Fav song of the series????
1 1
Replying to Ziddi Girl • Aug 6, 2019
Title Fall in Love
how can i get songs of fall in love
https://youtu.be/OUHzgChlWN4
0 0
Replying to Jeanette • Aug 5, 2019
Title Fall in Love
I could only find "Say It Again" by Penicillin (Chinese indie band/closing song) on YouTube.
Thank u..
1 0
On Fall in Love • Jul 31, 2019
Title Fall in Love
Does anyone know where can we download the osts or songs from??..if anyone found it do tell... I have been searching them for past week... ☹️
0 5
Replying to ephemeral • Jul 28, 2019
Title Coffee & Vanilla
DO YOU KNOW ANY SIMILAR DRAMAS LIKE THIS?
Yeah I agree... ????...
0 0
Replying to Maddydrama • Jul 25, 2019
Title The Untamed
I don't know why but WeTV has stopped airing them on YouTube ! Now, they send us to their app and it is so annoying…
If u want to watch without sub... It's there in drama3s till episode 32
1 0
On The Untamed • Jul 25, 2019
Title The Untamed
Does anyone know how many subbed episodes are going to be released this week??
0 4
Replying to ember09 • Jul 25, 2019
Title The Untamed
Ok, my heart has just been stabbed and glued back together. I don't know how much more it can take. Anyway I'm…
Yeah I saw the preview... ????....it surely is going to get interesting
0 0
Replying to Maddydrama • Jul 22, 2019
Title The Untamed
officially, 18 episodes but today, it will be 20 episodes.
OK Thanx????
0 0