News
Replying to Mio • Jan 19, 2022
Title What Did You Eat Yesterday?
I don't think we will get to see it before Spring.March or April, earliest. 😅❤️ Then some more wait for…
Thanks! ♥
1 0
On What Did You Eat Yesterday? • Jan 16, 2022
Title What Did You Eat Yesterday?
Where can I watch it? ;_;
6 2
Replying to arifer • Aug 22, 2020
Title Women's Gourmet Burger Club
I could not find any raws online but if you want to watch the show with Chinese subtitles, I can get you the first…
I don't know Chinese. I only know Portuguese and English. I'm still learning Japanese. But thank you! ;_;
0 1
Replying to naosoupopularrr • Aug 13, 2020
Title Women's Gourmet Burger Club
Where can I watch it? ♥
I can't find it anywhere :c
0 0
On Women's Gourmet Burger Club • Aug 11, 2020
Title Women's Gourmet Burger Club
Where can I watch it? ♥
1 4
